284 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: There needs to be some new forums  (Read 5748 times)

onefinefeller

There needs to be some new forums
« on: July 06, 2003, 04:59:51 PM »
Prayer for others for one, and a deeper personal biography page for members to get to know one another.

Little Lamb

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2003, 05:17:12 PM »
I think what you suggest is a good idea.  I'm trying to move it to a more appropriate spot.

cdhale

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2003, 01:33:39 AM »
We already have these forums.

One is the prayer closet

the other is the personal testimony page

clint

Little Lamb

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2003, 07:39:12 AM »
Clint,

Thanks, I didn't think of that.  Silly me.  :snicker:

cdhale

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2003, 08:00:54 AM »
LL,
yes, silly you;)

no problem.  I guess really, the personal testimony page isn't the same as a bio page.  But that would surely become too monstrous to keep up with, if we really did a whole bio on everyone.

clint

Eurogal

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2003, 08:23:56 AM »
There has always be a prayer room incorporated in every Christian forum I ever visited. Here has never been an exception.

I just love biographies. There is such a tremendous variety of possible circumstances that could happen in each one's life. Some have had such goodness of upbringing while others have had one hard knock after the other. That makes what one has experienced in their bio a one of a kind story.

I go real slow to share with others online my bio. I hesitate for various reasons. At present my interest is focusing Jesus more and more in my life. I don't like talking much about myself.

E-gal

Little Lamb

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2003, 04:35:17 PM »
me again started a thread in the last forum about getting to know each other.  Maybe we should continue with that.

Offline Quasar

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
New Forums -
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2004, 10:57:11 PM »
Hi friends -

How about an Apologetics forum, a Revelation/End times prophecy forum and a Christian Questian and Answer forum?

I am aware some of the above would overlap some you already have - yet there are differences.

What are your thoughts?

In Christ!

Quasar
"I am the way and the truth and the life.  No one comes to the Father except by me."  Jn.14:6.

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • http://theologyreview.com/
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2004, 08:15:04 AM »
Quote from: Quasar
How about an Apologetics forum, a Revelation/End times prophecy forum and a Christian Questian and Answer forum?
Interesting concept. :idea:
"So then, stand firm and hold to the traditions :o which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter" (2 Thessalonians 2:15).

kevingaily

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2004, 01:06:37 PM »
Quote from: me again
Interesting concept. :idea:

We do have a prophesy section, for general discussions, however the apologetics section does sound like a idea worth pondering. It could be used to share on how to witness to other religions and cults, and philosophies.

One of the most profound Christian appologists I've ever heard is a man named Ravi Zacharis.

RZIM

If anyone is struggling on how to share Christ with someone who is either another religion, cult, or there is major cultural and philosophical differences, this is a must read. He also has a weekly radio show called "Let my people think." If you get a chance please listen to it. I think you can listen to the archives of this show for free, but am not 100% positive.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2004, 01:10:31 PM by kevingaily »

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2004, 01:48:22 PM »
An apoligitects (sp?) section and a nutrition section both sound pretty good. :idea:
"So then, stand firm and hold to the traditions :o which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter" (2 Thessalonians 2:15).

kevingaily

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2004, 03:57:38 PM »
An apoligitects (sp?) section and a nutrition section both sound pretty good. :idea:

In the abcens of a spel-chic jest look at the paost abuv, ok?  :snicker:  :crackup:  :D  :banana:

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2004, 04:21:35 PM »
That's whatcha call bein' lazy-n-ina-rush.   :cool:

kevingaily

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2004, 09:34:02 PM »
That's whatcha call bein' lazy-n-ina-rush.   :cool:

I understand. I'm just having some fun with ya! :banana:  :banana:  :banana:

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2004, 08:34:57 AM »
Of course, brother!!! :)

ads

Recent

Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

me again

October 09, 2014, 02:15:06 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."
Forgiveness is available until we get to eternity and then our eternal fate is sealed. Right now, people are free to sin and repent; but there is no forgiveness of sin for the damned in hell.

Stan

October 05, 2014, 10:24:53 AM
"If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?"

Stan

May 03, 2014, 01:12:35 PM
Lots of visitors..  easy to join,  easy to post...  come make some friends..  Play nice with others.

The Crusader

February 26, 2014, 04:30:18 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."

The Crusader

December 23, 2013, 09:38:53 AM
JUST A THINK ABOUT IT: Will you embrace the full meaning of Christmas? Jesus didn't die just so you could go to heaven. He came to give you life - His life; an abundant life free from guilt, condemnation, and slavery to both sins and religion. He came to bring a grace revolution to the world and tha

Show 50 latest

Our Amazon Store

Unique visitors since Dec 1, 2012

Flag Counter