322 Guests, 1 User

Author Topic: Southern Christian University, Bachelors to Doctorates  (Read 1937 times)

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • http://theologyreview.com/
Southern Christian University, Bachelors to Doctorates
« on: June 26, 2003, 08:47:20 PM »
If you are interested in pursuing distance learning (DL) from a regionally accredited (RA) school, then here is some good information:
Posted by North

Snip...

Southern Christian University has some really good distance learning programs, Bachelors thru Doctoral level.  They are RA.

They have DMin's in Family Therapy that require a suitable Masters degree for admission (as opposed to an MDiv).  If I recall it is a 66 credit hour program.  Does require some short on campus sessions.  

They are developing a PhD (Family Therapy or LPC track)program that should be available soon.  It uses computer technology so that it can be interactive.  If I read it correctly it appears to be totally non resident.  
    source[/list]North
    This is good for people who are in the middle of nowhere or who can't quit their full-time job to go back to college. ;)

:banana: :boing:
    "So then, stand firm and hold to the traditions :o which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter" (2 Thessalonians 2:15).

cdhale

Southern Christian University, Bachelors to Doctorates
    « Reply #1 on: June 27, 2003, 01:11:55 AM »
    I have a friend who is working through their undergrad program right now.  He is enjoying it.  

One thing to check on, I think that at the undergrad level, the only offer the biblical classes via distance learning.  The other degree requirements (English, Math, etc) would have to be obtained in some other way.  I am not positive about it, but I think it is the case.

If anyone is interested, they should clarify that before they begin.

clint

ads

Recent

Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

me again

October 09, 2014, 02:15:06 PM
    Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."
    Forgiveness is available until we get to eternity and then our eternal fate is sealed. Right now, people are free to sin and repent; but there is no forgiveness of sin for the damned in hell.

Stan

October 05, 2014, 10:24:53 AM
    "If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?"

Stan

May 03, 2014, 01:12:35 PM
    Lots of visitors..  easy to join,  easy to post...  come make some friends..  Play nice with others.

The Crusader

February 26, 2014, 04:30:18 PM
    Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."

The Crusader

December 23, 2013, 09:38:53 AM
    JUST A THINK ABOUT IT: Will you embrace the full meaning of Christmas? Jesus didn't die just so you could go to heaven. He came to give you life - His life; an abundant life free from guilt, condemnation, and slavery to both sins and religion. He came to bring a grace revolution to the world and tha

Show 50 latest

Our Amazon Store

Unique visitors since Dec 1, 2012

Flag Counter