346 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Would you like to finish a Bachelors degree???  (Read 3289 times)

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • http://theologyreview.com/
Would you like to finish a Bachelors degree???
« on: December 25, 2005, 09:41:03 AM »
Would you like to get a Bachelors degree that is:
1. "Regionally Accredited" (very very very important!!!!)?
2. 100% online?
3. Does not require residency?

You might want to look at Northcentral University because you can finish a degree, no matter where you are in the world, as long as you have internet access.  ;)

NCU offers Bachelors degrees in business administration with several different specializations, to include management, criminal justice and more.  Click here for a close-up view.

NCU also offers a Bachelors degree in psychology.  I don't know why anybody in their right mind would want that kind of a degree, but apparently it's very popular, so I'll post the link here.
"So then, stand firm and hold to the traditions :o which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter" (2 Thessalonians 2:15).

cdhale

Re: Would you like to finish a Bachelors degree???
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2005, 10:38:24 AM »
so do you get a commission from students you refer:orange:

couldn't resist

clint

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2005, 10:50:38 AM »
LOL :lol:

As a matter of fact, I do!!!  If you simply tell the registrar that "me again" referred you, then I will get a 10% commission. :eek:

Actually, since I'm going to that particular school, I have a vested interest to ensure that it attracts more students.  From what the registrar said, the year 2005 was their best year ever, so there is nothing to worry about!!! :what:
"So then, stand firm and hold to the traditions :o which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter" (2 Thessalonians 2:15).

Cortese

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 02:38:18 PM »
I am currently going to Wayne State University in Detroit studying History.  More specifically, I want to learn more about military history.  Prior to this I was an Engineering major with only 6 courses left for my degree.  However I became very frustrated with the program and the instructors (most were from foreign countries with terrible English speaking skills).

I had originally wanted to get a degree in Religious Studies but the tuition costs were too much for my GI Bill benefits.  However, the Federal Gov't has extended a 100% tuition reimbursement progam for all soldiers in the Army Nat'l Guard.  So I just might go back to my original plan.

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 03:31:27 PM »
Quote from: Cortese
Snip...
Prior to this I was an Engineering major with only 6 courses left for my degree.  However I became very frustrated with the program and the instructors (most were from foreign countries with terrible English speaking skills).
Mannnnnnnnn you were 6 classes shy of graduation?????? Don't make the mistake that I did by not sticking to one plan.  A Bachelors degree is supposed to be 120 credits, but I ended up with 220 credits!!! :noidea:

I urge you to get the quickest regionally accredited Bachelors degree and then move on to a Masters. degree, if possible.

ads

Recent

Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

me again

October 09, 2014, 02:15:06 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."
Forgiveness is available until we get to eternity and then our eternal fate is sealed. Right now, people are free to sin and repent; but there is no forgiveness of sin for the damned in hell.

Stan

October 05, 2014, 10:24:53 AM
"If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?"

Stan

May 03, 2014, 01:12:35 PM
Lots of visitors..  easy to join,  easy to post...  come make some friends..  Play nice with others.

The Crusader

February 26, 2014, 04:30:18 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."

The Crusader

December 23, 2013, 09:38:53 AM
JUST A THINK ABOUT IT: Will you embrace the full meaning of Christmas? Jesus didn't die just so you could go to heaven. He came to give you life - His life; an abundant life free from guilt, condemnation, and slavery to both sins and religion. He came to bring a grace revolution to the world and tha

Show 50 latest

Our Amazon Store

Unique visitors since Dec 1, 2012

Flag Counter