371 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Complain!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6553 times)

Sayeb

Complain!!!!!!!!!
« on: July 30, 2003, 12:34:56 AM »
Dear me again, little lamb, etc...

I've got a complain!:mad:

Is hope's daughter the same individual who made trouble in HL and CWS????

If yes could you or whoever in charge remind her to behave good. I think it's inappropriate to accuse me as someone else. She accused me of being Akbar the farmer who's a TOL member and accused me of being atheist!:mad: :mad:

If she is the same person as in HL and CWS then she has a memory problem!:mad: I am Sayeb! and Akbar is Akbar, Sayeb is not Akbar and Akbar is not Sayeb!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

I haven't even posted anything recently and out of the blue she said I posted and called me silly!:mad:

I hope you will reply to her and ask her to stop annoying me tell her that I am not Tony of JCA or even one of Tony's disciple! You can even ask Tony for confirmation whether I am or not his disciple! :mad: and tell her to not send me threatening emails like she did to Tony!:mad: She hasn't sent one but who knows what she would be capable doing! :mad:

Ed

Complain!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2003, 07:54:28 AM »
Please provide a link to the thread that you are concerned about. :)

Eurogal

Complain!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2003, 07:58:41 AM »
:eek: uhooo, I am so sorry to see Sayeb upset. If it is proven that what he is saying is true, then I too will keep tabs on her rude behavior of controlling to make people do and be as she wants them to do and be.

Sayeb, believe me when I say that democracy, tolerance to people being different, and the dignity of each person is very important to me. If I ever offend you please pm me right away.

Telling others what to do, in tones of authority is common among medical staff. It is also common in the military. We don't know the background of training this disturbing person for you on CWS comes from. But dissenters will indeed be spoken to by the leaders here, I am sure of that.

:hi: bye for now, Sayeb

From Eurogal (who rather have you as a friend then enemy)

Sayeb

Complain!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2003, 04:08:08 AM »
Originally posted by Ed
Please provide a link to the thread that you are concerned about. :)

It's not in a thread it was PM. If you are the administrator I authorize you to check my PM.

Sayeb

Complain!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2003, 04:24:43 AM »
Originally posted by Eurogal
:eek: uhooo, I am so sorry to see Sayeb upset. If it is proven that what he is saying is true, then I too will keep tabs on her rude behavior of controlling to make people do and be as she wants them to do and be.

Sayeb, believe me when I say that democracy, tolerance to people being different, and the dignity of each person is very important to me. If I ever offend you please pm me right away.

Telling others what to do, in tones of authority is common among medical staff. It is also common in the military. We don't know the background of training this disturbing person for you on CWS comes from. But dissenters will indeed be spoken to by the leaders here, I am sure of that.

:hi: bye for now, Sayeb

From Eurogal (who rather have you as a friend then enemy)

The first time she did that at HL I was ok. The second time she did that at CWS I was ok. But now here at theology review well I just couldn't stand it anymore! It just drove to the wall!!

Thanks Eurogal for your kind words I thought this forum was a good site to know more about Christian theology but with hope's daughter around it's not going to be a good ride.

Relax if you were my enemy in real life I will still forgive you.:D  It's not in my blood to get angry too long. :D You see where I come from if you think about your enemy too long he/she is just going to exhaust you and exhaustion due to a person is not worth it! All they'll feel is happy in spreading hate but as the victim one will feel hurt, abused and bitter. Hence they'll be dancing the night away while the victim either plots revenge or swallow it like bitter medecine. :crackup:  And that my friend is a fact just ask any abused person!

hope's daughter

Complain!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2003, 02:50:06 PM »
Sayeb it figures that you would be one of the few who use this section. You are a complainer. I would post my email to you Sayeb for all to see BUT the very people have smilie limits on all these boards which causes me much much sadness. So you see Sayeb, I attempted it but it was not to be. :)

I will remind you Sayeb without any any any any prompting from me. YOU called *ME* silly in one of your email. Sin? Well I am afriad you are and do.  :rolleyes:

I called you silly Sayeb because you think you fool me BUT you do not. I do not just think you are Akbar, Sayeb but also BALDER...>>>>>>yes read this again. B*A*L*D*E*R. Well you think me silly because I believe in praying for you. This is why you think me silly!!!! Look how silly your silliness looks. :rolleyes:

As far as these other websites and people are concerned they can go Jump in the proverbial lake. Jeff White wrote me and told me *I* do not take no for an answer. Well Sayeb, I do not believe in giving ANYONE the right to tell me no, who does not own that right. And you start to drown others dreams you are pond scum in my book...and I use the GOOD BOOK.

The person you mentioned you were a disciple of . NEVER EVER MENTION THAT NAME WITHIN THE EYES OF MY READING!!!!!

If you want Sayeb I will actually post the letter I received from Jews for Jesus in regards to this person and then this person's name will become no more.

God bless you Sayeb! :)

p.s. i just want to focus your attention to the 'grudge match' section we have here Sayeb. Just say the word.

cdhale

Complain!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2003, 04:47:37 PM »
Ok, guys, I think this has gone far enough.  Why dont' you two go cool off somewhere.

thanks,
clint

hope's daughter

Complain!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2003, 05:31:05 PM »
cdhale,

I want you to take a look at this smilie----->:p

Sayeb posted it several times on my email to him. He is trying to hurt me and you want me to calm down, cool off? I can not believe that there are people in this world who love to see this kind of HATE poured all over message boards.

Sayeb

Complain!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2003, 05:48:48 AM »
I knew Tony was right you are paranoid! OK go ahead post the emails! If you are wrong you better be ready to ask forgiveness of your sins to God!

Bring it on!!

hope's daughter

Complain!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2003, 06:07:32 AM »
Originally posted by Sayeb
I knew Tony was right you are paranoid! OK go ahead post the emails! If you are wrong you better be ready to ask forgiveness of your sins to God!

Bring it on!!

Is that what that nasty person said about me? Do you know what he called me Sayeb? Well you should, I posted it on his board as a guest. I am NOT going to put your emails out here for all to see. What kind of deranged person do you think I am?

hope's daughter

Complain!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2003, 08:35:17 AM »
Sayeb,

Why do you even post to me? YOU HATE *MY* guts. :mad:

I have a busy day today Sayeb. Will you say a prayer for me?

God bless, Sayeb!

Abode of Peace

Complain!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2003, 10:45:28 AM »
Sayeb: please read the PM I have sent to you. This wanita's kokok is all dedak, anyway. Please write me.

hope's daughter

Complain!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2003, 10:56:17 AM »
Originally posted by Abode of Peace
Sayeb: please read the PM I have sent to you. This wanita's kokok is all dedak, anyway. Please write me.

kokok yourself AOB. Sayeb *I* AM VERY BUSY MISTER. so if you want to BE A MAN ( this is funny) then write what you want on this thread and I will get it. :)

:devil:

hope's daughter

Complain!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2003, 03:08:25 PM »
Sayeb are you my friend or not? I am so sick of this world. I feel like packin’ it in. Do you know what this world is all about? The almighty dollar…what a joke…It’s time for FRED. Yeah FRED HAMMOND…

Fred Talking
“Somebody say glorrraaayy… If you came to lift up the name of the Most High… Somebody make some noise in this place… Somebody shout unto God with the voice of triumph… it’s time to kick some devil butt… I’m sorry, I didn’t come to make you feel good, I came to lift up the name of the LORD… I am tired of the devil just coming into my life when he wants to…just reeking havoc when he wants to… I came to lift up the name of the most high… Young people let’s lift up the name of the Most High… All people let’s lift up the name of the Most High… Halleluiah, now if your serious about this thing and your ready to declare war, then I tell you the truth tonight. Let the praise begin… Look at somebody and say let the praise begin…one, two, one, two, three, say ( go Fred)  ugh… ugh, ugh, ugh…UGH”  

Here we are, let’s get on one accord. Leave all your problems on the outside, to be consumed with the Holy Ghost fire, open up your mouth and take the name of JESUS higher…say (background: are you ready for your blessing ?) Are readdayy? (background: are you ready for your miracle?) say..for the chains that come from the enemy are utterly destroyed when the praises ring…hey, hey… (background: Halleluiah) Thank you JESUS (background: thank you Jesus) HE’s exalted forever, so (background: so let the praises begin. LORD I love You) and there ain’t  nobody like you, HE’s exalted forever so (background: so let the praises begin… Yeah, yeah, yeah) It might have been tough this week to get your praise on. Devil been messin’ with you all week long. If you don’t have a reason to praise Him let me give you one. HE gave you a brand new mercy with the rising of the sun (background: are you ready for your blessing ?) Are readdayy? (background: are you ready for your miracle?) say..for the chains that come from the enemy are utterly destroyed when the praises ring…hey, hey… (background: Halleluiah) Thank you JESUS (background: thank you Jesus) HE’s exalted forever, so (background: so let the praises begin. LORD I love You, No one above You) and there ain’t  nobody like you, HE’s exalted forever so (background: so let the praises begin… Yeah, yeah, yeah) halleluiah…Lord I love You and there ain’t nobody like You, put your hands together. Are you ready for your miracle? Are you ready? Raise up…send the praise up…Raise up in here…send up the praise…HE inhabits… the presence of HIS people and HE’s here… right now…raise up…send the praise up… He desires… the presence of HIS people…HE’s here… right now…whatchacametodo and whatchneedto know is victory is in your praise. YOUR victory is in your praise… (background: is in your praise, is in your praise, is in your praise…) Because you praise HIM know this… Know this… HE’s here… right now…right now… He’s here… so clap your hands…shake your head…(background: HE’s here right NOW.)

Fred talking
“Come on somebody, come on somebody. Do you know the best way to get results? Now we don’t praise HIM because we want results, we praise HIM because HE is good. And HIS mercy endures forever and I praise HIM in the time I should have been cut off…see I know some of ya’ll been good all of your life but that ain’t my testimony, but when I should have been cut off he had mercy. Now if I am talkin’ to one of ya’ll out there I want you to know…

Are you? (background: are you ready for your blessing?) ARE you ready?… (background: are you ready for your miracle?) for the chains that come from the enemy are utterly destroyed when the praises ring Are you? (background: are you ready for your blessing?) ARE you ready?… (background: are you ready for your miracle?) Raise up…send the praise up…Raise up in here…send up the praise…HE inhabits… the presence of HIS people and HE’s here… right now…raise up…send the praise up… He desires… the presence of HIS people…HE’s here… right now…whatchacametodo and whatchneedto know is victory is in your praise. YOUR victory is in your praise… (background: is in your praise, is in your praise, is in your praise…) Young people raise up, young people raise up, young people raise up, young people raise up…VICTORY (background: is in your praise)…SALVATION (background: is in your praise)…DELIVERANCE (background: is in your praise)…PROTECTION (background: is in your praise)…AND BECAUSE YOU PRAISE HIM KNOW THIS (background: HE’s here) KNOW THIS (background: HE’s here) KNOW THIS (background: HE’s here) RIGHT NOW (background: HE’s here) RIGHT NOW (background: HE’s here) come on put your hands together because HE”s here (background: HE”S HERE RIGHT NOW)

Okay Sayeb, are you going to cut down this song or complain about it in anyway? Well if you do it only shows your < removed by facilitator >[/b] and will not bother me one bit. :)

hope's daughter

Complain!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2003, 11:55:12 PM »
Sayeb,

Why did you call my house just a minute ago and say all those terrible things? Everyone here was afriad. We did not know what to do. Do you own a gun? What have I ever done to you that you would talk like that? It was the most fowlest thing I have heard in my life. I don't know what kind of games you are playing Sayeb but they have to stop. All I can do is pray for you.

ads

Recent

Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

me again

October 09, 2014, 02:15:06 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."
Forgiveness is available until we get to eternity and then our eternal fate is sealed. Right now, people are free to sin and repent; but there is no forgiveness of sin for the damned in hell.

Stan

October 05, 2014, 10:24:53 AM
"If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?"

Stan

May 03, 2014, 01:12:35 PM
Lots of visitors..  easy to join,  easy to post...  come make some friends..  Play nice with others.

The Crusader

February 26, 2014, 04:30:18 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."

The Crusader

December 23, 2013, 09:38:53 AM
JUST A THINK ABOUT IT: Will you embrace the full meaning of Christmas? Jesus didn't die just so you could go to heaven. He came to give you life - His life; an abundant life free from guilt, condemnation, and slavery to both sins and religion. He came to bring a grace revolution to the world and tha

Show 50 latest

Our Amazon Store

Unique visitors since Dec 1, 2012

Flag Counter