371 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Complain!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6554 times)

Offline Tom

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
Complain!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2003, 12:14:29 AM »
Originally posted by hope's daughter
Sayeb,

Why did you call my house just a minute ago and say all those terrible things? Everyone here was afriad. We did not know what to do. Do you own a gun? What have I ever done to you that you would talk like that? It was the most fowlest thing I have heard in my life. I don't know what kind of games you are playing Sayeb but they have to stop. All I can do is pray for you.

Hope's Daughter,

How would Sayeb have your home phone number? Read this very carefully. If you are serious about the accusation you have made about threatening phone calls you need to notify the police. If you are not your behavior is totally unacceptable. You do not make accusations such as these and ask if people have guns if you are not serious. This situation is out of hand.

Tom
John 14:6 Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except by me."
Sometimes the Gospel is not presented clearly enough for the non-elect to reject it.

hope's daughter

Complain!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2003, 01:06:20 AM »
Originally posted by Tom
Hope's Daughter,

How would Sayeb have your home phone number? Read this very carefully. If you are serious about the accusation you have made about threatening phone calls you need to notify the police. If you are not your behavior is totally unacceptable. You do not make accusations such as these and ask if people have guns if you are not serious. This situation is out of hand.

Tom

Tom,

Since you are not 'me again' or 'cdhale' or 'Ed' I will post this to you. I am sure whoever these people are they will see. I lied.  Sayeb never called my home. I made the whole thing up and since there will be no ruling on people lying here because this would mean Sayeb's posts would have to be removed. So I am volunarily removing myself from this forum. I wish all on this board  good wishes and God's blessings and I will continue to keep this forum in my prayers.

God bless you!

Sayeb

Complain!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2003, 06:07:35 AM »
Originally posted by Abode of Peace
Sayeb: please read the PM I have sent to you. This wanita's kokok is all dedak, anyway. Please write me.

:lol: That was so hillarious Abode of Peace! :lol: Two thumbs up bro'!!!! :up: :snicker:

Sayeb

Complain!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2003, 06:13:49 AM »
Tom you see she even lied!!!! Telling lies in public saying that I called her is evil!!!!! :mad: If I were in the states I'd report her to a friend of mine who is a police in New York (if she lived in New York) and have her arrested for disturbing the peace!!!!! How could anyone lie with this kind of lie? Plus she's a christian, and why on earth would I want to call her she's like 60 years old???? :mad:

Tom,

Since you are not 'me again' or 'cdhale' or 'Ed' I will post this to you. I am sure whoever these people are they will see. I lied.  Sayeb never called my home. I made the whole thing up and since there will be no ruling on people lying here because this would mean Sayeb's posts would have to be removed. So I am volunarily removing myself from this forum. I wish all on this board  good wishes and God's blessings and I will continue to keep this forum in my prayers.

God bless you!

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • http://theologyreview.com/
Complain!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2003, 06:50:30 AM »
Paraphrase of hope's daughter
Snip...
I lied.  Sayeb never called my home. I made the whole thing up and there will be no ruling on people lying here.  I am volunarily removing myself from this forum. I wish all on this board  good wishes and God's blessings and I will continue to keep this forum in my prayers.
May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you with His will in your life. :)
"So then, stand firm and hold to the traditions :o which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter" (2 Thessalonians 2:15).

hope's daughter

Complain!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2003, 07:09:46 AM »
Sayeb,

I told Ed that I did not want to post here but I knew that I had wronged you, even though you lied, my lie was to make a point. It was a lie none the less and because of this lie, I need to apologize to you because I am actually a Christian and because I am a Christian there is a higher standard that I must follow. So I apologize to you, my friend and you are my friend Sayeb. :) Can I just point out to you that there are three becauses in my explanation? This Sayeb tells you that I love you as my friend. Please pray those little prayers you pray as only you can do for me and my family. You are always in my thoughts and prayers as all who come to these forums to discuss theology.

God bless you!

Sincerely,
hope's daughter

Ed

Corruption = Prone to Sin
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2003, 08:05:40 AM »
Posted by hope's daughter
Snip...
Because I am a Christian, there is a higher standard that I must follow.
I agree.  There is a higher standard that we are called to live.  :me:

We often fail and trip and stumble, but we must pick ourselves up and repent of our mistakes and continue striving towards biblical standards of living, as exemplified by the 10 commandments and by the 11th commandment e.g. the commandment of love that Jesus gave to us in John 13:34.

We won't be perfect until we are translated and and changed from "corruptible to incorruptible."  That won't happen until we are clothed in immortality.  Until that day arrives, we remain corruptible and prone to sin (and mistakes). :(

Scriptural source:
Paraphrased KJV:
Behold, I shew you a mystery; we shall all be changed in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.  For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. (1 Cor. 15:51-58)[/color]
Fortunately, we have a blessed hope in the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.  

:bounce:

hope's daughter

Complain!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2003, 01:09:14 AM »
Originally posted by Sayeb
Tom you see she even lied!!!! Telling lies in public saying that I called her is evil!!!!! :mad: If I were in the states I'd report her to a friend of mine who is a police in New York (if she lived in New York) and have her arrested for disturbing the peace!!!!! How could anyone lie with this kind of lie? Plus she's a christian, and why on earth would I want to call her she's like 60 years old???? :mad:

Sayeb,

It might seem that I have lied again because I told Ed that I did not want to post in this forum. Well I did not lie this time I changed my mind because i saw what you wrote above. When I lied the first time it was a lie to prove a point. I think you understand and if you don't you can ask me. I don't know why it is so but I have a tender heart towards those who are mean to me. I guess you could say i am a Christian and none of what you stated makes sense. Now I could be mean and say something like, "Speaky English" What do you think? Would that be mean enough? How about "Where did you learn to write English?" Or I could just say,"Could you explain your words please?" Sayeb I give you permission to ignore me. :)

Ed,

I do not know where you stand on the Christian faith but I asked you to pray for me and my family. If you are an atheist I would except prayer because God does listen if a prayer is sincere.

God bless!

Sincerely,
hope's daughter

p.s. thank you for the Scripture Ed. Very good as always.

Ed

Complain!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2003, 08:38:05 AM »
I used to be an atheist, but am no longer!!!  :me:

Sayeb

Complain!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2003, 09:25:52 PM »
I told Ed that I did not want to post here but I knew that I had wronged you, even though you lied, my lie was to make a point.
"I" lied???? Now what lie would that be????

It was a lie none the less and because of this lie, I need to apologize to you because I am actually a Christian and because I am a Christian there is a higher standard that I must follow. So I apologize to you, my friend and you are my friend Sayeb. :) Can I just point out to you that there are three becauses in my explanation? This Sayeb tells you that I love you as my friend. Please pray those little prayers you pray as only you can do for me and my family. You are always in my thoughts and prayers as all who come to these forums to discuss theology.
You don't know what love is I bet you are those kind of christians that just go to church and pray and look good in front of people but are actually hypocrites! Kind of like the Pharisees blabbing about how good you are when in fact you are as worse as a murderer or a thief!

Maybe you should stop pretending that you're good or christian don't you have any shame especially when you lied just to prove a point now how low is that? :rolleyes:

Sayeb

Complain!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2003, 09:34:45 PM »
It might seem that I have lied again because I told Ed that I did not want to post in this forum. Well I did not lie this time I changed my mind because i saw what you wrote above. When I lied the first time it was a lie to prove a point.
Shame on you lying and trying to get away with it! Does the bible teach to lie just to prove a point or are you in one of those christian cults?

I don't know why it is so but I have a tender heart towards those who are mean to me.
what nonsense are you fabricating? You don't have a tender heart if you did you wouldn't have been banned at 3 christian forums!  Plus you would have never lied, and act crazy in all of those three christian forums!

I guess you could say i am a Christian and none of what you stated makes sense. Now I could be mean and say something like, "Speaky English" What do you think? Would that be mean enough? How about "Where did you learn to write English?" Or I could just say,"Could you explain your words please?"
Finally you have revealed yourself as a racist! Does christianity teach that? You are an embarassment to your age group and to christianity!

hope's daughter

Complain!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2003, 12:39:34 AM »
"I" lied???? Now what lie would that be????

You don't know what love is I bet you are those kind of christians that just go to church and pray and look good in front of people but are actually hypocrites! Kind of like the Pharisees blabbing about how good you are when in fact you are as worse as a murderer or a thief!

Maybe you should stop pretending that you're good or christian don't you have any shame especially when you lied just to prove a point now how low is that? :rolleyes:

Sayeb,

I am sorry but this forum just does not have the right kind of smilie to express what I am doing now. I could write LOL but i changed the meaning of this particular abbreviation. It now means 'lots of love'. That is why I get kicked off so many message boards. So I guess I will just use my signature :)__           :).

hope's daughter

Complain!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2003, 01:46:43 AM »
Shame on you lying and trying to get away with it! Does the bible teach to lie just to prove a point or are you in one of those christian cults?

Sayeb,

When I first read your exclamation and then looked over your question i was stumped. I think the point I was making by my lie was that it was a lie and because it was a lie then it was wrong; period. This is included in the ten commandments-the telling of a lie. I think there are times, though, that God will accept a lie. What I mean is that He will accept the lesser of two evils because He knows we live in a fallen world. Example: Natzis come to your door and ask, "Any Jews here?" "No", you say, as the the Jews hiding in the secret room hold their breathe. In this instance you are trying to save someone's life. So I think that you would be covered but because it is a lie, the Gestapo could come back to your door for some reason. Maybe a tip from a person and break down the door and haul the Jews away to a concentration camp. In the Bible (somewhere-it is late and I will leave it for you to find...you do have a Bible don't you Sayeb? :) ) It states Lot was a righteous man. You might find this a little strange considering Genesis 19:30-38. But if you read Genesis 19:4-11 you will notice that to protect the two angels Lot did not lie but instead offered his two daughters to the deranged mob. (These are the two daughters that got their father drunk and then slept with him BTW). I think the Lot at the moment that the mob made their intentions known recognized the evil in their hearts. This was God at work within Lot's life and I think He at that moment trusted God because no lie came from his lips and if you notice he defended the angels and the angels saved Lot. Now is this a cult? Maybe! Maybe it is the cult of Christianity. :)

what nonsense are you fabricating? You don't have a tender heart if you did you wouldn't have been banned at 3 christian forums!  Plus you would have never lied, and act crazy in all of those three christian forums!

Oh Sayeb now you are confused. :) Crazyness is caused by all kinds of things...but if you want to get technical. It all boils down to sin and everyone is a sinner. Besides I am way ahead of you. Just read my previous post. :)

Finally you have revealed yourself as a racist! Does christianity teach that? You are an embarassment to your age group and to christianity!

Well you are an embarassment to your brethren. You are a Muslim that keeps pushing Buddhist doctrine. :)

hope's daughter

Complain!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2003, 04:00:49 PM »
Ed,

This guy needs more love----> :me:

Eurogal

Complain!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2003, 05:52:24 AM »
It was very strange in a wierd sort of pattern to watch h'd in this thread interacting with others. Incoherent, no substance of logic, no testimony of hermanutics, no exegesis, and a total lack of loving peace toward Sayeb. Using F.Hammond cheerleading tactics even made her look worse.

If only we had from her testimony of how she was filled with the Spirit of God and went to help those who were hungry by giving them something to eat, or giving good drink to the thirsty soul coming into her realm of action. Maybe she welcomed strangers into her home and took care of them. It would be encouraging to heard how they were treated well and had their needs met. I would be very glad to hear stories of how she gave clothes to those needing clothing, how she went and visited people in prison and was kind to them by talking with them. It would be very uplifting if we could hear/see testimony from her how she cared for the sick as they were recuperating. Or maybe even helped at some accident scene one who was bleeding profusely.

Eurogal

ads

Recent

Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

me again

October 09, 2014, 02:15:06 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."
Forgiveness is available until we get to eternity and then our eternal fate is sealed. Right now, people are free to sin and repent; but there is no forgiveness of sin for the damned in hell.

Stan

October 05, 2014, 10:24:53 AM
"If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?"

Stan

May 03, 2014, 01:12:35 PM
Lots of visitors..  easy to join,  easy to post...  come make some friends..  Play nice with others.

The Crusader

February 26, 2014, 04:30:18 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."

The Crusader

December 23, 2013, 09:38:53 AM
JUST A THINK ABOUT IT: Will you embrace the full meaning of Christmas? Jesus didn't die just so you could go to heaven. He came to give you life - His life; an abundant life free from guilt, condemnation, and slavery to both sins and religion. He came to bring a grace revolution to the world and tha

Show 50 latest

Our Amazon Store

Unique visitors since Dec 1, 2012

Flag Counter