380 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Question  (Read 2907 times)

Little Lamb

Question
« on: October 12, 2003, 05:37:01 PM »
How come I can't see the current avatars that this site has?  I to to my "User cp" and click on Edit options.  I go all the way down and look for avatars more info.  I click on that and it say List of available avatars and I don't see any.

How come?  :think: :confused:

Yahvist

Question
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2004, 06:41:54 AM »
Lamby, did you ever get that problem solved in the above question you posted?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sysop... reporting that the ShoutBox didn't take this message I tried posting five times..

<<>>

Do the others have the same problem of long waiting to get each and every page loaded when browsing or submitting messages ? I sure have had a very long time of wait to go from forum topic to other topics and was delayed a long time with a post I submitted.

Yahvist

Little Lamb

Question
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2004, 07:00:09 AM »
Yahvist asked:
Lamby, did you ever get that problem solved in the above question you posted?

Yes, I now can see the avatars.  We didn't have avatars at the time, so that's why I couldn't see any.

I don't have any problem with the shout box, either, Yahvist.

Eurogal

Question from Eurogal on Sysop
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2004, 08:32:59 AM »
Question : Would you please get the techie working on the Update-software to please make the Smiley box to the left of reply-message-box longer in length so we see at a glance more smilies to choose from?

Question : Would you also ask the techie guy to please install a better Shoutbox so if we want to delete the shout a few seconds after posting it we can do so? I have seen it possible at Maritime shoutbox and even erased my shout I posted and sent it back again corrected in the shoutbox for a second time. At Maritime the message put up in the shoutbox which is the last has a x in a box next to the message to say it is possible for the author of the shout to eliminate that given shout message.

Eurogal

Little Lamb

Question
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2004, 09:03:43 AM »
In the start of this forum, before the this update I believe we used to be able to do that.  Now we can't.

ads

Recent

Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

me again

October 09, 2014, 02:15:06 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."
Forgiveness is available until we get to eternity and then our eternal fate is sealed. Right now, people are free to sin and repent; but there is no forgiveness of sin for the damned in hell.

Stan

October 05, 2014, 10:24:53 AM
"If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?"

Stan

May 03, 2014, 01:12:35 PM
Lots of visitors..  easy to join,  easy to post...  come make some friends..  Play nice with others.

The Crusader

February 26, 2014, 04:30:18 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."

The Crusader

December 23, 2013, 09:38:53 AM
JUST A THINK ABOUT IT: Will you embrace the full meaning of Christmas? Jesus didn't die just so you could go to heaven. He came to give you life - His life; an abundant life free from guilt, condemnation, and slavery to both sins and religion. He came to bring a grace revolution to the world and tha

Show 50 latest

Our Amazon Store

Unique visitors since Dec 1, 2012

Flag Counter