601 Guests, 1 User

Author Topic: Prophecy of Christ’s Second Coming.  (Read 1021 times)

Offline Quasar

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
Prophecy of Christ’s Second Coming.
« on: July 11, 2010, 12:06:35 AM »
In Ezekiel 4:4-8, we have a prophecy of Israel’s exile. God command Ezekiel of lay on his sides which would represent the number of years Israel would be in exile. Laying on his left for Israel’s exile, (the northern kingdom), and on his right side was for Judah, (the southern kingdom). This is broken down into two parts as follows.

He laid on his left Side = (Israel) Northern Israel - 390 days.

He laid on his right Side = (Judah) Southern Israel - 40 days

Total years in Exile = 430 days

1 day = 1 year (verse 5) = 430 years

Israel was in Babylonian captivity 70 years beginning in 605 BC when Nebuchadnezzar took Israel captive until 535 BC when the first of the Israeites began the return to Jerusalem after Cyrus decree of 539 BC, that the Jews could return to Jerusalem and rebuild the temple.

The total prophecy was for 430 years, less 70 for Babylonian captivity and there remained 360 years.

Applying God’s principle of national discipline from Lev 26:18, 21, 24, 28 we see that because of disobedience, the discipline is multiplied times 7. Therefore:

360 x 7 = 2,520 years left of discipline.

To calculate the number of days of discipline using the Jewish calendar you have:

2,520 x 360 days / year = 907,200 days.

When you add the number of days of discipline from the Spring of 605 BC BC you arrive at May 18, 1948 AD as the end of discipline and exile. Interestingly that is the post World War II date that Israel signed its declaration of Independence establishing there sovereign nation.

Finally, when you add a generation to that date, which could be up to 70 years, you arrive at 2018 as a potential for our Lord’s Second Advent. Backing out the 7 year tribulation you arrive at 2011 as a potential date for the Rapture of the Church.

Timeline for the Return of Messih/Jesus

605 BC Nebuchadnezzar takes the first wave of Israelites captive

535 BC Cyrus decrees Jews to return to Jerusalem to rebuild temple in 539 BC. Israelites begin return in 535 BC

520 BC Temple project revitalized

516 BC Temple completed

446 BC Artaxerxes decrees Jerusalem, the streets and the walls rebuilt

397 BC City rebuilding completed, Book of Malachi completed

32 AD Christ (Messiah enters Jerusalem) as King and then cut off

1948 AD Israel re-gathered, becomes nation, Eze 4:4-6

2011 AD [1948 +70 = 2018 - 7 = 2011] (potential) Rapture of the Church

by 2018 AD (potential) Second Coming of Messiah

As this is only my own theory, it should not be taken as having come from the Lord.

Blessings!

Quasar
"I am the way and the truth and the life.  No one comes to the Father except by me."  Jn.14:6.

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • http://theologyreview.com/
Re: Prophecy of Christ’s Second Coming.
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 07:52:23 PM »
Well now Quasar, I've got to admit that that's pretty interesting. I usually don't read that kind of prophecy stuff, but you post actually seems like it makes sense. :eek:

Doh!!! :smack:

Seriously, it's very interesting. :nod:
"So then, stand firm and hold to the traditions :o which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter" (2 Thessalonians 2:15).

Offline Quasar

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 01:03:02 AM »
I suspect then you must be a southpaw, because they all have trouble with me coming at them counter clockwise!  :hat:
"I am the way and the truth and the life.  No one comes to the Father except by me."  Jn.14:6.

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • http://theologyreview.com/
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 06:43:27 AM »
I'm a little bit ambidextrous, but mostly right handed, so does that mean I'm normal?

:eek:  :moony:
"So then, stand firm and hold to the traditions :o which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter" (2 Thessalonians 2:15).

Offline Quasar

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2010, 05:09:53 PM »
Quote from: me again;45364
I'm a little bit ambidextrous, but mostly right handed, so does that mean I'm normal?

:eek:  :moony:

Oi Abe!  Just right for the screwball! [That's counterclockwise  ya know!]  [Since the spitball was frowned on!]  :boom:

ads

Recent

Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

me again

October 09, 2014, 02:15:06 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."
Forgiveness is available until we get to eternity and then our eternal fate is sealed. Right now, people are free to sin and repent; but there is no forgiveness of sin for the damned in hell.

Stan

October 05, 2014, 10:24:53 AM
"If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?"

Stan

May 03, 2014, 01:12:35 PM
Lots of visitors..  easy to join,  easy to post...  come make some friends..  Play nice with others.

The Crusader

February 26, 2014, 04:30:18 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."

The Crusader

December 23, 2013, 09:38:53 AM
JUST A THINK ABOUT IT: Will you embrace the full meaning of Christmas? Jesus didn't die just so you could go to heaven. He came to give you life - His life; an abundant life free from guilt, condemnation, and slavery to both sins and religion. He came to bring a grace revolution to the world and tha

Show 50 latest

Our Amazon Store

Unique visitors since Dec 1, 2012

Flag Counter