353 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Every living thing in the sea died  (Read 1156 times)

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • http://theologyreview.com/
Every living thing in the sea died
« on: March 03, 2012, 10:17:31 AM »
The bible says that before Jesus returns, every living thing in the sea will die:

Quote from: Revelation 16:3
And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

The industrial age (now) has the ability to dump large amounts of toxins into the oceans:

Quote from: Alex Morales
The Earth's oceans may be acidifying faster than at any point due to industrial emissions, endangering marine life from oysters and reefs to sea-going salmon.

Surging levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere forced down the pH of the ocean by 0.1 unit in the last century, 10 times faster than the closest historical comparison. The seas absorb CO2 from the atmosphere, forming carbonic acid. The lower the pH level in the seas, the more acidic they are.

Past instances of ocean acidification have been linked with mass extinctions of marine creatures, so the current one could also threaten important species.

If industrial carbon emissions continue at the current pace, we may lose organisms we care about -- coral reefs, oysters, salmon.

It's hard to believe that it was prophesied by the Apostle John that every living thing in the sea will die.  :o
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 10:23:43 AM by me again »
"So then, stand firm and hold to the traditions :o which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter" (2 Thessalonians 2:15).

Offline Quasar

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
Re: Every living thing in the sea died
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 08:27:36 AM »
Hi me again,

As the second bowl poured out on the sea by the angel, IMO, it will be one of the final seven judgements of God on the earth.  Which will not be caused through any actions caused by man.

Interestingly enough is the fact in the new heaven and earth to come, there will be no oceans according to Rev.21:1.

The total oceanic water coverage of the earth is about 71%.  Having spent 2 years out on various rocks in it, I got to believing it was more like 99%!

You might be interested in the following:

Recorded in Pr.8:24, providing clues to an old earth age.

Wish I had seen where the Lord promised us no more tornados as well!   ;)  [I live in Lexington, KY].

« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 08:41:02 AM by Quasar »
"I am the way and the truth and the life.  No one comes to the Father except by me."  Jn.14:6.

Last 5 Shouts:

me again

October 09, 2014, 02:15:06 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."
Forgiveness is available until we get to eternity and then our eternal fate is sealed. Right now, people are free to sin and repent; but there is no forgiveness of sin for the damned in hell.

October 05, 2014, 10:24:53 AM
"If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?"

May 03, 2014, 01:12:35 PM
Lots of visitors..  easy to join,  easy to post...  come make some friends..  Play nice with others.

The Crusader

February 26, 2014, 04:30:18 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."

The Crusader

December 23, 2013, 09:38:53 AM
JUST A THINK ABOUT IT: Will you embrace the full meaning of Christmas? Jesus didn't die just so you could go to heaven. He came to give you life - His life; an abundant life free from guilt, condemnation, and slavery to both sins and religion. He came to bring a grace revolution to the world and tha

Show 50 latest

Our Amazon Store

Unique visitors since Dec 1, 2012

Flag Counter