367 Guests, 1 User

Author Topic: Who and what are the demons?  (Read 8196 times)

Offline Quasar

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
Who and what are the demons?
« on: March 28, 2012, 09:11:28 AM »
Demons are the earthbound spirits of the dead nephilim

"When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God [Satan's angels] saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose."  Gen.6:1-2 NIV.  "The Nephilim [Giants] were on the earth in those days - and also afterward when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them.  They were the heroes of old, men of renown."  Gen.6:4 NIV.  [Parenthetics mine:  Quasar]

The Jewish historian Josephus, writing of the time of the Exodus and conquest of Canaan, tells us further:

"There were till then left the RACE OF GIANTS, who had bodies so large, and countenances so entirely different from other men, that they were surprising to the sight, and terrible to the hearing. The bones of these men are still shown to this very day, unlike to any credible relations of other men" (Ant., V,ii,3).

The Apocrypha claim the disembodied Nephilim are the origin of demons, and accuse them of many crimes. Jubilees places the blame for the Flood squarely upon the fornication of the Watchers and the iniquity and bloodshed of the Nephilim. "And now the giants who were born from souls and flesh will be called evil spirits upon the earth," charges I Enoch XV-XVI, "From the day of...the slaughter and destruction of the giant Nephilim, the mighty ones of the earth, the great famous ones, the spirits that have gone out from their souls as from the flesh will destroy without judgment."

Even the mortal women who are their mothers are cursed to become sirens and demonesses. In Jubilees X:1-6, Noah's sons beg him to protect their children from "unclean demons" who are "leading astray, blinding and killing" them; Noah, petitioning God to "let not wicked spirits rule over [my grandchildren] and destroy them", adds, "Thou knowest what thy Watchers, the fathers of these spirits, did in my day..." making it clear that the demonic spirits and the Nephilim are considered one and the same. (One wonders if Kainam was one of these grandchildren being "led astray" by a "demonic" Nephilim familiar. Maybe it was helping him interpret the stone...)

Earthbound spirits of the dead Nephilim are the demons Jesus dealt with.

Jesus spoke of these evil spirits -- He cast out many demons from people, throughout His ministry, and gave this same authority to His servants. Early in His ministry, He encountered an extremely violent and super-strong demoniac who dwelt among the tombs near the sea of Galilee.

"When he reached the opposite side, the country of the Gadarenes, he was met by two demoniacs who ran out of the tombs; they were so violent that nobody could pass along the road there. They shrieked, 'Son of God, what business have you with us? Have you come here to torture us before it is time? Now, some distance away, there was a large drove of swine grazing; so the demons begged him saying, 'If you are going to cast us out, send us into that drove of swine.' He said to them, 'Begone!' So out they came and went to the swine, and the entire drove rushed down the steep slope into the sea and perished in the water" (Matt.8:28-32, Moffatt translation).

As God's servants, with the Holy Spirit of God dwelling within us (Rom.8:9-10; 5:32), we do not have to fear or be afraid of these demonic spirits. Jesus gave His disciples power and authority to CAST OUT demons, just as He did, setting an example!

"And summoning his twelve disciples he gave them power over unclean spirits, power to cast them out and also to heal every sickness and disease" (Matt.10:1, Moffatt).

This commission and charge was not just for the original disciples and apostles. It was an on-going commission and commandment for the Church of God throughout the ages! Notice! In His final instructions to the disciples,

Jesus declared: "And he said to them, 'Go to all the world and preach the gospel to every creature: he who believes and is baptized shall be saved, but he who will not believe shall be condemned. And as for those who believe, these miracles will follow: they will cast out demons in my name . . ." (Mark 16:15-17, Moffatt).

Jude says these wicked angels left their own "habitation" (Jude 6). The word is oiketerion in Greek, and is also used in II Corinthians 5:2 -- "For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven." Says Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of this word, it means, "habitation, house." Thus these angels left their own spirit body, and took on human form! That is how they accomplished this despicable, rebellious act of lust and wanton disregard for the laws of God. The result? Tragedy beyond measure. Wickedness supreme. Murder, lawlessness, and mayhem unparalleled in the history of the entire Universe!

The progeny of these rebellious angels were called "giants" -- Nephilim in the Hebrew. These were monsters of iniquity, and being superhuman in size and character had to be destroyed once and for all. This grievous intermarriage was an insidious attempt by Satan the devil to prevent the coming of the promised "Seed" of the woman to redeem the human race. He thought that he would pervert and corrupt the blood-line of human beings, so that the Messiah could not be born! It was also an abortive attempt to "play God" on the part of Satan and his fallen angels -- to duplicate and copy God 's plan of procreation!

Interestingly, these "half-breeds" of angels and women -- these offspring of the union of wicked angels and women -- since they are not truly "human" in the full sense of the word, have no place in the plan of God, and will not be in the resurrection. They will not be resurrected from the grave in the time to come of the great Judgment.

The very name, Rephaim, in the Hebrew comes from the root rapha which means not only "giant," but also "lax," that is, "ghost," "as dead," "dead, deceased." Says Gesenius Hebrew-Chaldee Lexicon, "flaccid, feeble, weak, only in plural." This authority states, "According to the opinions of the ancient Hebrews, void of blood and animal life, therefore weak and languid like a sick person." Isaiah 26:14 speaks of them, but their name is translated "deceased." Notice! "They are dead, they are deceased [Rephaim], they shall not rise: therefore hast thou visited and destroyed them, and made all their memory to perish." Isn't it interesting to note that many of the so-called "aliens" which have been "seen" by various people, when described, all appear rather weak, flaccid, limp, and feeble in appearance, lacking energy and vitality?

By: William F. Dankenbring

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/giants2.htm

See also: http://www.bibleprobe.com/nephilim.htm

Quasar
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 08:59:45 AM by Quasar »
"I am the way and the truth and the life.  No one comes to the Father except by me."  Jn.14:6.

Offline Quasar

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
Re: Who and what are the demons?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 09:50:44 AM »
Where to find the Nephilim in the Bible before and after the flood of Noah:

When did Giants live?

Those mentioned in the Bible, Nephilim, Emim and Anakim, may have been a tiny element of a once expansive human giant civilization, especially before the Great Flood of the Bible, and other sources.

Giants (1.) Heb. nephilim , meaning "violent" or "causing to fall" (Gen 6:4). These were the violent tyrants of those days, those who fell upon others. The word may also be derived from a root signifying "wonder," and hence "monsters" or "prodigies." In Num 13:33 this name is given to a Canaanitish tribe, a race of large stature, "the sons of Anak." The Revised Version, in these passages, simply transliterates the original, and reads "Nephilim." (2.) Heb. rephaim , a race of giants (Deu 3:11) who lived on the east of Jordan, from whom was descended. They were probably the original inhabitants of the land before the immigration of the Canaanites. They were conquered by Chedorlaomer (Gen 14:5), and their territories were promised as a possession to Abraham (Gen 15:20). The Anakim, Zuzim, and Emim were branches of this stock. In Job 26:5 (R.V., "they that are deceased;" marg., "the shades," the "Rephaim") and Isa 14:9 this Hebrew word is rendered (A.V.) "dead." It means here "the shades," the departed spirits in Sheol. In Sam2 21:16, Sam2 21:18, Sam2 21:20, 33, "the giant" is (A.V.) the rendering of the singular form ha raphah, which may possibly be the name of the father of the four giants referred to here, or of the founder of the Rephaim. The Vulgate here reads "Arapha," whence Milton (in Samson Agonistes) has borrowed the name "Harapha." (See also Ch1 20:5, Ch1 20:6, Ch1 20:8; Deu 2:11, Deu 2:20; Deu 3:13; Jos 15:8, etc., where the word is similarly rendered "giant.") It is rendered "dead" in (A.V.) Psa 88:10; Pro 2:18; Pro 9:18; Pro 21:16 : in all these places the Revised Version marg. has "the shades." (See also Isa 26:14.) (3.) Heb. 'Anakim (Deu 2:10, Deu 2:11, Deu 2:21; Jos 11:21, Jos 11:22; Jos 14:12, Jos 14:15; called "sons of Anak," Num 13:33; "children of Anak," Num 13:22; Jos 15:14), a nomad race of giants descended from Arba (Jos 14:15), the father of Anak, that dwelt in the south of Palestine near Hebron (Gen 23:2; Jos 15:13). They were a Cushite tribe of the same race as the Philistines and the Egyptian shepherd kings. David on several occasions encountered them (Sam2 21:15). From this race sprung Goliath (Sa1 17:4). (4.) Heb. 'emin , a warlike tribe of the ancient Canaanites. They were "great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims" (Gen 14:5; Deu 2:10, Deu 2:11). (5.) Heb. Zamzummim (q.v.), Deu 2:20 so called by the Amorites. (6.) Heb. gibbor (Job 16:14), a mighty one, i.e., a champion or hero. In its plural form (gibborim) it is rendered "mighty men" (2 Sam. 23:8-39; Kg1 1:8; 1 Chr. 11:9-47; Ch1 29:24.) The band of six hundred whom David gathered around him when he was a fugitive were so designated. They were divided into three divisions of two hundred each, and thirty divisions of twenty each. The captains of the thirty divisions were called "the thirty," the captains of the two hundred "the three," and the captain over the whole was called "chief among the captains" (Sam2 23:8). The sons born of the marriages mentioned in Gen 6:4 are also called by this Hebrew name.

Compiled by: Dee Finney

Where to find demons in the Bible [Translate in the KJV as evil spirits]:

http://www.religioustolerance.org/dem_bibl.htm

Quasar

« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 09:55:18 AM by Quasar »
"I am the way and the truth and the life.  No one comes to the Father except by me."  Jn.14:6.

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • http://theologyreview.com/
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 06:56:28 PM »
Yep, I believe that stuff, but it's so far from the current Christian norm that I don't talk about it too much!  :o
"So then, stand firm and hold to the traditions :o which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter" (2 Thessalonians 2:15).

Offline Quasar

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 11:45:10 PM »
Hey me again!  I post the info about the origin of demons because so few people understand where they originate from as well as who and what they are.  So it is to provide the Scriptural information about it for their edification.

Quasar

Online John Oscar

• Bondservant of the Lord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • Whitehall Assembly
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 03:09:52 PM »
The only problem with believing that the demon's of Jesus' day (and ours) came from the events Genesis 6 is that Jesus Himself stated that "the angels of heaven were not given in marriage".  That seems to me even though they appear in the form of men, they were never meant to reproduce and I question if they even can. 
I've always taken the phrase that appears in Genesis 6 of "the sons of God and daughters of man" to be the line of Seth and the line of Cain eventually meeting each other and intermingling- allowing the lawless line of Cain to "infect" and to bring down the righteous line of Seth.

John O

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 05:13:47 PM »
The only problem with believing that the demon's of Jesus' day (and ours) came from the events Genesis 6 is that Jesus Himself stated that "the angels of heaven were not given in marriage".  That seems to me even though they appear in the form of men, they were never meant to reproduce and I question if they even can. 
I've always taken the phrase that appears in Genesis 6 of "the sons of God and daughters of man" to be the line of Seth and the line of Cain eventually meeting each other and intermingling- allowing the lawless line of Cain to "infect" and to bring down the righteous line of Seth.

Yes, I've heard the theory about the line of Seth before, but I don't believe it. Conversely, I have no proof that the sons of God (angels) interbred with the daughters of men.

On a side note, it's interesting to do a search of "sons of God" in the KJV bible. In the OT it refers to angels, but in the NT it refers to born again believers. That doesn't have anything to do with what we're discussing, but it's still interesting.  :)
"So then, stand firm and hold to the traditions :o which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter" (2 Thessalonians 2:15).

Offline Tom

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 01:49:02 PM »
I think that Josephus' explanation is the best available. I've also heard theories that the demons are the spirits from a pre-Adamic race. I recently have been reading the works of Derek Prince. He was an Oxford scholar who was converted to evangelical Christianity. A Pentecostal to be precise. A very educated man, he was fluent in Greek from childhood. His books, "They Shall Cast Out Demons" and "From Blessing to Curse, You Can Choose" are the first two of his many books I've read. They are  both remarkable and made me into one of the very few Charasmatic Calvinists I'm aware of in existence. LOL. The teachings and principles in the books are true, real and work. I've applied them in my own life and the lives of those close to me and we have experienced enormous benefit. Regardless of where demons originate they are very real and very damaging but we have complete power to rid ourselves and others from their influence through the Name and Word of Jesus Christ. They are already defeated but the victory has to be seized by the individual. Jesus provided a complete salvation. Most if not all of us live far beneath the benefits that salvation provides. I believe the Christian's life in many ways can be compared to Israel's entrance into the promised land. God has given it and we possess it but like Israel we must lay hold of it and fight the battles to seize it. God has already guaranteed the victory in these battles but He requires we use the weapons he has provided us to take it. It's not a salvation issue it's a quality of life issue. Prince compares most Christians and the life they live to a person who walks into the door of an incomprehensibly huge mansion. He looks ahead and sees a stairway and sees flight after flight of stairs going up and down so vast he cannot see the end, top or bottom. They then look to the left and the right and there is no end. They then walk in a small room, close the door and live there. The Church has done a poor job of educating people on the tools and weapons they have to move through and claim the mansion and most of us live small, damaged lives as a result. Like I said I've experienced the application of his teachings and so have many of my family and our lives have expanded exponentially. I've seen sickness that has lasted for decades healed, demons cast out and curses lifted as a result of what I've learned from this man. I was very skeptical at first but not any more. I can't recommend his teachings enough. All Scriptural and all effective. If you are not experiencing miracles and wonders in your life and in your walk with Christ you are living a much harder life than you need live. It doesn't mean you aren't saved. It just means that you are living far beneath your privilege.     
John 14:6 Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except by me."
Sometimes the Gospel is not presented clearly enough for the non-elect to reject it.

Offline Tom

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 02:05:02 PM »
Another issue concerning demons is many denominations believe and teach that a saved individual cannot be indwelt by demons. Prince teaches that this is due to the unfortunate use of the word, "possessed" in many of the English language translations. The word "possessed" in English implies ownership. The actual Greek word used in the text does not in the least imply ownership. I don't have my books with me at the moment or I would post the Greek word used in the text. He suggests a better word would be "demonized" and teaches that the portions of a persons personality or life which have not yet come under the control of the Holy Spirit are subject to the influence and torment of demons. Again, I was very skeptical but Prince makes a solid case for his position and once again I've seen the application in real life. Don't take my word for it. Get his books and find out for yourself. It's life changing.
John 14:6 Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except by me."
Sometimes the Gospel is not presented clearly enough for the non-elect to reject it.

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2012, 04:39:59 PM »
Great post Tom (I agree with all of it).

They made me into one of the very few Charasmatic Calvinists I'm aware of in existence. LOL.

The above also caught my eye. Technically, I'm a Roman Catholic, but in reality, I'm a Charismatic Calvinist, which is diametrically opposed to the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church. I guess I'm an evangelical Calvinistic Roman Catholic?  :o

Another issue concerning demons is many denominations believe and teach that a saved individual cannot be indwelt by demons. Prince teaches that this is due to the unfortunate use of the word, "possessed" in many of the English language translations. The word "possessed" in English implies ownership. The actual Greek word used in the text does not in the least imply ownership. I don't have my books with me at the moment or I would post the Greek word used in the text. He suggests a better word would be "demonized" and teaches that the portions of a persons personality or life which have not yet come under the control of the Holy Spirit are subject to the influence and torment of demons.

I was exposed to that teaching within the last few months and I agree with it. A better term is "demonized" instead of "possessed." Yes, a born again Christian can be demonized or tormented by demons.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 04:43:49 PM by me again »

Offline Quasar

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2012, 04:44:40 PM »

Quote from:
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/giants2.htm

"Some insist that these "sons of God" in Genesis who married the "daughters of men" are nothing more than the line of Seth, the third son of Adam, and that the daughters of men refers to the women born to the line of Cain. This is the view of the Catholic Church, Augustine, Martin Luther, and other conventional theologians of mainstream Christianity. This makes no sense whatsoever.

Only by a divine act of specific creation can any creature be called a "son of God." That which is born of flesh is flesh. As human beings, we all have fleshly parents. Adam only was the exception, being made by the hand of God -- therefore he was a son of God (Luke 3:38), by creation. Those of us who are also "in Christ," and have received His implanted Holy Spirit, are also "sons of God" in the spiritual sense (II Cor.5:17; Eph.2:10). We, too, can be called "sons of God" (Rom.8:14-15; I John 3:1).

In the Old Testament, however, the term "sons of God" refers to angels (see Job 1:6; 2:1; 38:7; Psa.29:1; 89:6; Dan.3:25). Therefore, we have no authority to take the expression in Genesis 6:2 and to apply it in any other way. Furthermore, the Septuagint version of the Old Testament Scriptures, plainly translates the term in Genesis 6:3 as "angels of God" (footnote, page 7, Alexandrian text).

Those who attempt to explain this verse as the sons of Seth marrying the daughters of Cain simply are unable to believe that angels could cohabit with humankind. However, as we will see later, there is no reason Scripturally why this couldn't have happened!"

We understand angels are members of the host of heaven, who are all spirit, as is God Himself.  Where there are no material bodies to have sex, nor is there any gender, nor in an eternal environment any need to reproduce, which accounts for Jesus remarks in Mt.20:35-36.  However, when the angels materialized like human beings, they were capable of doing the same things humans did, by eating, drinking, sleeping, etc.  There is no reason to conclude they were not able to have sexual relations as any other human being as well.

The issue pertaining to those who believe the line of Seth and of Cain were the sons of God and the Nephilim could not be possible, because the sons of God came from heaven, as part of the heavenly host.  When they took the daughters of men for wives, they bred hybrid creatures who were the Nephilim/giants on the earth before and after the flood of Noah.  When they died, their spirits were relegated to remain earthbound until the judgement, as the demons Jesus encountered in the NT.

Quasar
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 04:56:07 PM by Quasar »

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2012, 05:12:16 PM »
When the sons of God (angels) interbred with the daughters of men, they violated God's prohibition from doing it, so they were locked up in chains of darkness until their judgement.

2 Peter 4-5
"...God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly."

The offspring of the angels and women created giants. The line of Seth would not create anomalous giants. These strange half-human offspring were not covered by God's covenant with man, so it's impossible for the blood of Jesus to protect them. When they died, their spirits were purportedly left to roam the earth and they are now reportedly called demons (not fallen angels).

Offline Tom

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2012, 03:24:43 AM »
Me Again Roman Catholic ! In name only I'm certain. A woman no doubt had a hand in this ! Lol

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2012, 02:40:08 PM »
Me Again Roman Catholic ! In name only I'm certain. A woman no doubt had a hand in this ! Lol

A very beautiful woman, indeed; and filled with the Holy Spirit.  :)

There are so many denominational titles. Many denominations began with noble intentions, at least in theory. Some denominations began ignobly. "Catholic" means universal, so it simply means "universal church" or the mystical body of Christ e.g. God's people. Roman Catholicism teaches that there are three classes of Catholic (universal) Christians:

1. The militant church e.g. those Christians who are alive on earth.

2. The triumphant church e.g. those Christians who have died and gone to heaven.

3. The church in purgatory i.e. those Christians who didn't go to hell and who are saved by the blood of Christ, but who are not yet in the gates of the New Jerusalem. There is much debate about purgatory, but most of it is probably a semantic misunderstanding. A protestant named Jesse Duplantis reportedly was taken to heaven and he said that he saw two classes of people arriving: Those who have gowns of salvation and those who have robes of righteousness.

Some only wore salvational "gowns" and they could not yet enter into the full presence or glory of God inside the gates of the city walls e.g. they had to stay outside of the city gates. However, others arrived to heaven wearing "robes of righteousness" which allowed them to enter the gates of the city wall to be in the greater presence of God. Those in the gowns and those in the robes were both in heaven, but only those in the robes had learned enough on earth to be able to enter the city of God.

Another protestant named Oden Hetrick was also reportedly taken to heaven and given a tour and he had a similar description of gowns v. robes. He described the former as "gowns of humility" and the latter as "robes of praise." His testimony is here.

There is a third protestant author who has similar descriptions, but I don't recall his name. He was taken to heaven and he said that Solomon's mother was still in the outer perimeter and was still not allowed to enter the city gates. He said that there are certain things that we are required to learn here on earth and if we don't learn them here, then we must learn them there. I am only referring to those who are saved by the blood of the Lamb because the unsaved go to hell.

A woman named Melissa Homakie was given a vision of how important our works are here on earth and she was shown how it impacts our status in heaven i.e. the more we do for Jesus (to others), the greater is our status in heaven. It's a fascinating video. 

The point is that there are different levels in heaven, similar to what Oden Hetrick, Jesse Duplantis, Melissa Homakiel and others have been shown. However, the Catholics have an older history that records older events from saints that are now departed. It appears to be a matter of semantics. Many protestants in the 21st Century are being shown new revelations -- or at least they are new to them, but they have been previously revealed to others in centuries past, such as people in the Roman Catholic Church.  :o

The Catholic Church admits that egregious things have happened. Conversely, scandal is happening in protestant churches in the last 100 years. Wherever there are people, there will be egregious and scandalous events. It will all be sorted out in heaven.  :)

Offline Tom

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2012, 03:53:04 PM »
Thanks for the info on these people Ed, I've never heard of them before. Watched the first 3 segments of Oden Hetrick so far. Very intriguing. I'm going to chew on this a while.

Online John Oscar

• Bondservant of the Lord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • Whitehall Assembly
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2012, 09:29:23 PM »
A few questions for those who believe that angels are the "Sons of God" spoken of in Genesis 6-

Do angels have gender, including all the physical attributes of that gender?

Are there female angels?

If both the above are no (which biblically they are), then how did a genderless spiritual being mate with a human women?  Are you suggesting they can somehow morph into fully functional human with the ability to reproduce, and if so, where is your proof of that?

If for a moment we assume the above is true, then who bestowed the spirit into these creations?  The bible is clear that the spirit of a man comes from God Himself...

Just some questions that have to be answered fully about this topic.
John O

ads

Recent

Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

me again

October 09, 2014, 02:15:06 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."
Forgiveness is available until we get to eternity and then our eternal fate is sealed. Right now, people are free to sin and repent; but there is no forgiveness of sin for the damned in hell.

Stan

October 05, 2014, 10:24:53 AM
"If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?"

Stan

May 03, 2014, 01:12:35 PM
Lots of visitors..  easy to join,  easy to post...  come make some friends..  Play nice with others.

The Crusader

February 26, 2014, 04:30:18 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."

The Crusader

December 23, 2013, 09:38:53 AM
JUST A THINK ABOUT IT: Will you embrace the full meaning of Christmas? Jesus didn't die just so you could go to heaven. He came to give you life - His life; an abundant life free from guilt, condemnation, and slavery to both sins and religion. He came to bring a grace revolution to the world and tha

Show 50 latest

Our Amazon Store

Unique visitors since Dec 1, 2012

Flag Counter