326 Guests, 1 User

Author Topic: To Hell and back  (Read 1777 times)

Offline Quasar

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
To Hell and back
« on: May 13, 2012, 11:41:30 PM »

After death experiences, as related by Dr. Maurice Rawlings, Cardiologist:

Here we are again wondering whether hell is for the bad guys or the good guys. I would like to introduce the subject OBE (Out of Body Experience) and NDE (Near Death Experience). You know what clinical death is, where the heart stops, breathing stops, but then we start life again. Restart the breathing and the Heart, and a person comes back from death to life. A reversible situation before rigor mortis sets in.

But Out of Body Experiences and Near Death Experiences are entirely different. Near Death Experience are like if I hold a gun up to you and say “give me your money.” You may get scared to death (a near death experience), but you don’t get anywhere near dying. Almost near car crash accidents, are near death experiences, but there is nothing involving stopping the heart beating or stopping breathing. And yet, most of the authors that write books on this subject are including OBE and NDE without clinical death. We are just investigating clinical death, where people actually die and come back to life.

Now Out of Body Experiences is a way to get there without dying. How would you like to find out what death feels like, without dying?

Deep hypnosis can get you there.

You can go see a guru over in India, learning meditation techniques with a mantra.

You can have chemical hypnosis.

You can go Skrying with a crystal ball.

You can have electrical stimulus of the brain.

[Please don’t get involved with any of theses.]

There are many ways of getting out of the body, to experience life beyond the body, separating the spirit from the body. This is the definition in the Bible, when the spirit separates from the body. But we are talking about a permanent separation, not a man-made separation. And we are not talking about NDEs or OBEs, we are talking about clinical death. This is where the great majority of people have true experiences.

Dr. Maurice Rawlings, MD, a heart surgeon, has written a number of books on the death experience and clearly shows from his own practice and from the experiences of his patients, that not everyone goes to the light when they die, where there is total love. Many of his patients, after being resuscitated on the operating table, spoke about hell. [TBN Films]

See the video here:

http://spiritlessons.com/documents/R...xperiences.htm

Quasar
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 11:43:13 PM by Quasar »
"I am the way and the truth and the life.  No one comes to the Father except by me."  Jn.14:6.

ads

Recent

Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

me again

October 09, 2014, 02:15:06 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."
Forgiveness is available until we get to eternity and then our eternal fate is sealed. Right now, people are free to sin and repent; but there is no forgiveness of sin for the damned in hell.

Stan

October 05, 2014, 10:24:53 AM
"If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?"

Stan

May 03, 2014, 01:12:35 PM
Lots of visitors..  easy to join,  easy to post...  come make some friends..  Play nice with others.

The Crusader

February 26, 2014, 04:30:18 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."

The Crusader

December 23, 2013, 09:38:53 AM
JUST A THINK ABOUT IT: Will you embrace the full meaning of Christmas? Jesus didn't die just so you could go to heaven. He came to give you life - His life; an abundant life free from guilt, condemnation, and slavery to both sins and religion. He came to bring a grace revolution to the world and tha

Show 50 latest

Our Amazon Store

Unique visitors since Dec 1, 2012

Flag Counter