287 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST  (Read 15968 times)

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • http://theologyreview.com/
Re: THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2013, 08:04:25 PM »
Jim Rogers came out this week talking about obama dipping into federal pension plans but had he went a little deeper he would know tucked in the 2009 'stimulus' is a proposal giving the Fed Govt. the power to take $4.00 out of every $100.00 (4%) from 401k, IRA and federal pensions from folks 55 years old and upwards. And in a 'national emergency' they can take up to, but not more than, another 8.2% for a total of 12.2%. I think we call them the baby boomers.

Most folks don't know that confiscation in this country is already a matter of law. Why do you think they want our guns and ammo so bad and to keep them from our vets coming home from battle.

Do you have a link to those statistics?
"So then, stand firm and hold to the traditions :o which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter" (2 Thessalonians 2:15).

Offline Nats

• Theologyreview.com
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2013, 12:43:02 AM »
Humph! I searched for it again but I can't find it. It was late 2009 when I seen it and the data and it was proposed by a southern california senator in the 2009 stimulis. It had nothing to do with the Ghilarducci proposal. Me thinks it's been scrubbed but I'll keep digging.

There was an old law that obama dusted off and changed some wording to the effect In a national emergency the govt could take pretty much anything they needed from your home and force federal workers to work whether they wanted to or not. That one I know I can find. He signed it at news years a couple of years ago

I can give you Jim no prob. A man I respect a lot.

http://bullmarketthinking.com/jim-rogers-i-suspect-theyll-take-the-pension-plans-next-i-for-one-am-worried-and-im-taking-preparations/

Offline Quasar

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2013, 12:19:03 AM »
Humph! I searched for it again but I can't find it. It was late 2009 when I seen it and the data and it was proposed by a southern california senator in the 2009 stimulis. It had nothing to do with the Ghilarducci proposal. Me thinks it's been scrubbed but I'll keep digging.

There was an old law that obama dusted off and changed some wording to the effect In a national emergency the govt could take pretty much anything they needed from your home and force federal workers to work whether they wanted to or not. That one I know I can find. He signed it at news years a couple of years ago

I can give you Jim no prob. A man I respect a lot.

http://bullmarketthinking.com/jim-rogers-i-suspect-theyll-take-the-pension-plans-next-i-for-one-am-worried-and-im-taking-preparations/

I think the number you have been trying to find is 616, which I pointed out in my OP.  The name for Nero was Neron, in which the Jews knew him.  How and when the letter N was dropped, I don't know.  When the letter N is dropped from his name, it is changed from 666 by the Jewish alpha-numerical system to 616.  Since the Hebrew letter N carries a value of 50.

As can be seen, however, it still stands for the same man.

Quasar
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 10:55:18 AM by Quasar »
"I am the way and the truth and the life.  No one comes to the Father except by me."  Jn.14:6.

Offline Quasar

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2013, 10:54:40 AM »
Is Number 666 Nero ?

Queen of the South

In the passage were Jesus said that the sign of Jonah would be the only sign given to the generation of his day, Jesus followed up with another sign. This sign involved the Queen of the South, also known as the Queen of Sheba.

This Queen had come to hear Solomon’s wisdom and as part of that entire visit appears to have helped institute delivery of Gold from Ophir to Solomon. 6661 2 talents of Gold were delivered each year to Solomon through his fleet of sailing ships.

By bringing in the Queen of Sheba’s journey to visit Solomon" verse=" Jesus is also bringing in the idea of a long journey to the capital city as a prophecy regarding the time when this fulfills.

By the time this does fulfill the primary city in the world is not Jerusalem, as it was in Solomon’s day, but Rome, far across the sea from Jerusalem. Instead of a prophecy regarding a journey to Jerusalem, this is a prophecy regarding a journey to Rome, replacement for Jerusalem throughout most of the age.

Working the Math Behind 666 Years

King Nebuchadnezzar made Jehoiakim his vassal starting at 10391/1/14 AA This was done because of the nation’s disobedience to God and his covenant with them. 666 years later, or 11057/1/14 AA, this application of 666 years is up. This hits the summer of 68 AD, the year emperor Nero died.

Titus who would later become Emperor himself had to pull out of Palestine in order to return to Rome to deal with the political situation and the lack of a ruler. Like the Queen of Sheba he was going on a long journey to another Jerusalem.

When Titus returned to rejoin the attack on Jerusalem two years later he would cause most of the surviving residents of the area to be sold into the Roman slave markets, the Gold, if you will, would be taken to Rome too.

Nero’s death, 666 years after Nebuchadnezzar made Jerusalem a vassal state also coincides with an ancient belief about the meaning of the number 666 given in Revelation. We look at that now.

Nero and 666

We have already shown the chronological importance of Emperor Nero’s death in 68 AD. This death fell 666 years after Nebuchadnezzar made Jerusalem a vassal state. Nero, though, has long been known to also represent the "mark of the beast" as found in Revelation. This long standing interpretation involves the numeric value of his name.

Before the introduction of specific digits for writing numbers, most languages including Greek and Hebrew used numeric values assigned to the standard letters in their various alphabets. Because of this assignment every word written in Hebrew had an equivalent numeric value. The numeric value for Nero is relevant to our story here because the value for the letters in his name totals 666, the same as the number of years from Nebuchadnezzar’s rule over Jerusalem.

For the complete article:  http://bibletime.com/ministry/jerufalls

Quasar

Offline Zaph

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • http://
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2013, 06:35:01 PM »
For another way to look at the number of the beast you might find this interesting....

Unlocking 666

Offline Quasar

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2013, 11:33:07 AM »
Without a doubt, windier than me!  But also very well studied re the Scriptures as well as history.

From what I gather out of it all is the fact that he sees the papacy/Pope as the number of the beast.  I do not see it that way because the beast/Antichrist was dead at the time Jesus gave His Revelation vision to John, in Rev.17:8 and 11.  In addition the numerology is a certainty to come from the Hebrew alpha-Numerical alphabet.  Not from anywhere else.

IMO, the RCC/papacy/Pope, is the mother of all prostitutes of Rev.17:5-16, the woman who sits on many waters. [All over the world/everywhere, as the Catholic church presently exists].  The beast/Antichrist and the ten horns [nations allied to him] will destroy.

I do not see the papacy as the number of the beast, but there are many others who do.

Quasar
"I am the way and the truth and the life.  No one comes to the Father except by me."  Jn.14:6.

Offline Zaph

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • http://
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2013, 06:22:04 PM »
Without a doubt, windier than me! 

Quasar, my friend, you have given me a good chuckle. :)   While we may disagree I respect you for at least looking at other possibilities.

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2013, 02:46:25 PM »
IMO the mark of the beast has something to do with the manipulation of our DNA and it will be evidenced via a mark in our right hand or our forehead.

Yeaaaaa I know it sounds "out there"!!!! Guess we'll have to wait and see!!!  :o
"So then, stand firm and hold to the traditions :o which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter" (2 Thessalonians 2:15).

Offline Quasar

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2013, 12:11:49 AM »
IMO the mark of the beast has something to do with the manipulation of our DNA and it will be evidenced via a mark in our right hand or our forehead.

Yeaaaaa I know it sounds "out there"!!!! Guess we'll have to wait and see!!!  :o

Interesting comment!  Would you mind adding a little more meat to that remark.  The technology for tracking people wherever they go has already been developed, for example.

Quasar

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2013, 08:36:22 AM »

Interesting comment!  Would you mind adding a little more meat to that remark.  The technology for tracking people wherever they go has already been developed, for example.

Quasar

I can't provide any reading materials or videos, but it's just what I've always believed i.e. anyone who takes it will get their DNA changed.

I heard one guy preaching who said that the DNA fits in with Revelation 9:6 where men seek death, but cannot find it i.e. the beast promises immortality to those who take the mark.

I'm not 100% certain of anything, except for a belief that the mark will have something to do with our DNA because our DNA forever identifies who we are. That would explain why those who receive the mark cannot repent and are eternally doomed. Repentance is not a possibility for those who take the mark. Don't take the mark!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 08:39:23 AM by me again »

Offline Quasar

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2013, 12:00:41 AM »
I can't provide any reading materials or videos, but it's just what I've always believed i.e. anyone who takes it will get their DNA changed.

I heard one guy preaching who said that the DNA fits in with Revelation 9:6 where men seek death, but cannot find it i.e. the beast promises immortality to those who take the mark.

I'm not 100% certain of anything, except for a belief that the mark will have something to do with our DNA because our DNA forever identifies who we are. That would explain why those who receive the mark cannot repent and are eternally doomed. Repentance is not a possibility for those who take the mark. Don't take the mark!

You may be onto something, but I do not know of anywhere in the Bible where the Antichrist promises immortality.  Can you help me out with that?

Quasar

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2013, 06:02:56 PM »
You may be onto something, but I do not know of anywhere in the Bible where the Antichrist promises immortality.  Can you help me out with that?

That's an angle that I heard a fringe preacher mention and it deals with the Nephellim, for whom there is no hope of salvation nor repentance -- just as there is no hope of salvation or repentance for fallen angels. Their demise is certain. Similarly, the preacher postulated that if human DNA is altered or mixed with Nephellim DNA or DNA from fallen angels, then those humans with that mark [of the beast] have sealed their own death warrant by accepting it. He theorized that the acceptance of the mark would make people almost indestructible, so it would seem extremely foolish to most of the world to not accept it. They would become almost indestructible, similar to the fallen angels and, hence, "men shall seek death and not find it" in Rev. 9:6.

I do not accept these theories with certitude (God knows for sure), but I believe that the mark of the beast has something to do with our DNA.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 06:07:26 PM by me again »

Offline Quasar

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2013, 09:17:57 AM »
That's an angle that I heard a fringe preacher mention and it deals with the Nephellim, for whom there is no hope of salvation nor repentance -- just as there is no hope of salvation or repentance for fallen angels. Their demise is certain. Similarly, the preacher postulated that if human DNA is altered or mixed with Nephellim DNA or DNA from fallen angels, then those humans with that mark [of the beast] have sealed their own death warrant by accepting it. He theorized that the acceptance of the mark would make people almost indestructible, so it would seem extremely foolish to most of the world to not accept it. They would become almost indestructible, similar to the fallen angels and, hence, "men shall seek death and not find it" in Rev. 9:6.

I do not accept these theories with certitude (God knows for sure), but I believe that the mark of the beast has something to do with our DNA.

Interesting angle, because the meddling with the DNA is exactly what happened when the sons of God [fallen angels] took human women as wives and had children by them.  Producing the Nephilim, giants up to twice the size or more of the average human being.  When they died, their spirits were earthbound and the demons we read about in the Bible.  IMO, the sons of God were part of the one third of all the angels loyal to Satan, whose plan it was to disrupt God's plan for our Savior, Jesus Christ to come through a human source.  As  a case and point, that is what is being meddled with as I write, with the cloning that is going on and being experimented with.

The spirits of both the sons of God/fallen angels, as are all the Godless and wicked, doomed to eternal torment [Gehenna], the lake of fire, according to Isa.66:24; Mt.25:46 and Mk.9:48.

The person who is described to be the Antichrist, is the beast out of the sea, whom Satan will give his throne, power and great authority to, according to Rev.13:1-2.  When Jesus gave John the vision of Revelation, this guy was already dead [#666], according to Rev.17:8 and 11.  The beast who once was, now is not and will come up out of the Abyss.  He was also one of the first four kings [of the fourth world power - Rome], and when he returns to power, and triggers the 70th Week/Seven of Dan.9:27, seven year tribulation, he will return as the eighth king, who was part of the original seven world powers. [From the ancient Roman empire to the coming, restored Roman 'empire' Consisting of the nations who were previously a part of the old Roman empire].  Described in Dan.3:40-43.

Just how the DNA factor might enter into that is something I don't see as yet, but readily admit, it is a possibility.

Quasar 
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 09:22:18 AM by Quasar »

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2013, 09:34:04 AM »
Interesting angle, because the meddling with the DNA is exactly what happened when the sons of God [fallen angels] took human women as wives and had children by them.  Producing the Nephilim, giants up to twice the size or more of the average human being.  When they died, their spirits were earthbound and the demons we read about in the Bible.  IMO, the sons of God were part of the one third of all the angels loyal to Satan, whose plan it was to disrupt God's plan for our Savior, Jesus Christ to come through a human source. 

Yep, I too believe that.

As  a case and point, that is what is being meddled with as I write, with the cloning that is going on and being experimented with.

It's interesting that we now have the ability to mix multiple DNAs with multiple species, both plant and human. It's the stuff of weird science!  :o

The spirits of both the sons of God/fallen angels, as are all the Godless and wicked, doomed to eternal torment [Gehenna], the lake of fire, according to Isa.66:24; Mt.25:46 and Mk.9:48.

Yep, there is absolutely no hope for Satan and his ilk, which is probably why they hate us so much e.g. because we can repent (but only while we're alive in our mortal bodies), but the can't ever repent and be saved!

The person who is described to be the Antichrist, is the beast out of the sea, whom Satan will give his throne, power and great authority to, according to Rev.13:1-2.  When Jesus gave John the vision of Revelation, this guy was already dead [#666], according to Rev.17:8 and 11.  The beast who once was, now is not and will come up out of the Abyss.  He was also one of the first four kings [of the fourth world power - Rome], and when he returns to power, and triggers the 70th Week/Seven of Dan.9:27, seven year tribulation, he will return as the eighth king, who was part of the original seven world powers. [From the ancient Roman empire to the coming, restored Roman 'empire' Consisting of the nations who were previously a part of the old Roman empire].  Described in Dan.3:40-43.

Just how the DNA factor might enter into that is something I don't see as yet, but readily admit, it is a possibility.

Just imagine if Nephellim DNA could be inserted into your DNA -- you would become like a god -- your wounds would be healed almost instantly -- heart disease, poor vision, cancer and all other maladies would be a thing of the past, but only IF you accept the Nephellim DNA to be inserted into your DNA through a portal in your right hand (or in your forehead, if you have no right hand). People who receive this mark would seemingly be immune from all these maladies. Wouldn't it seem foolish to most of the people to NOT accept the DNA mark?  :o

Again, I don't say this with certitude, but am simply parroting what I've heard -- and it sounds plausible.  :o

I guess we'll just have to wait and see!  :D

Offline Quasar

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2013, 12:21:15 AM »
Quote from: me again
Just imagine if Nephellim DNA could be inserted into your DNA -- you would become like a god -- your wounds would be healed almost instantly -- heart disease, poor vision, cancer and all other maladies would be a thing of the past, but only IF you accept the Nephellim DNA to be inserted into your DNA through a portal in your right hand (or in your forehead, if you have no right hand). People who receive this mark would seemingly be immune from all these maladies. Wouldn't it seem foolish to most of the people to NOT accept the DNA mark? 

Again, I don't say this with certitude, but am simply parroting what I've heard -- and it sounds plausible. 

I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

You might be interestedin a review of the following post that describes who and what the Nephilim were:

http://theologyreview.com/index.php/topic,7197.0.html

When they died, their spirit/souls were earthbound because of their hybrid nature of being part son of God/angel and part human female.  They were and still are the demons Jesus drove out of people in the NT, such as in Mt.8:28-32, where the pigs died, but the demons did not die, and won't until they are thrown into the lake of fire at the GWT judgment.

Frankly, I do not believe anyone will ever develop the technology for anyone to live forever.  Including clones of any kind, because life of all kinds is perishable and mortal.

Quasar

« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 12:27:53 AM by Quasar »

ads

Recent

Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

me again

October 09, 2014, 02:15:06 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."
Forgiveness is available until we get to eternity and then our eternal fate is sealed. Right now, people are free to sin and repent; but there is no forgiveness of sin for the damned in hell.

Stan

October 05, 2014, 10:24:53 AM
"If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?"

Stan

May 03, 2014, 01:12:35 PM
Lots of visitors..  easy to join,  easy to post...  come make some friends..  Play nice with others.

The Crusader

February 26, 2014, 04:30:18 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."

The Crusader

December 23, 2013, 09:38:53 AM
JUST A THINK ABOUT IT: Will you embrace the full meaning of Christmas? Jesus didn't die just so you could go to heaven. He came to give you life - His life; an abundant life free from guilt, condemnation, and slavery to both sins and religion. He came to bring a grace revolution to the world and tha

Show 50 latest

Our Amazon Store

Unique visitors since Dec 1, 2012

Flag Counter