444 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Why is the doctrine of the Trinity false? [Amended]  (Read 4850 times)

Offline saved

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • http://www.gerald285.com
Re: Why is the doctrine of the Trinity false? [Amended]
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2013, 03:26:33 PM »

I told you once before not to insult me in any of your posts again, sonny!  Pay attention to the Biblical issues I provided you with, that you continue to show your bigotted epitome of Scriptural ignorance over!  Either support your false claims the OP is false, that bust the Trinity, or you and the Trinity are soundly refuted!

Quasar
Like any false prophet of a cult you hide from questions. I ask you again do you worship Jesus?
Isaiah 48:18,Oh that you had paid attention to my commandments! Then your peace would have been like a river, and your righteousness like the waves of the sea.

Offline Quasar

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
Re: Why is the doctrine of the Trinity false? [Amended]
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2013, 04:32:11 PM »
Like any false prophet of a cult you hide from questions. I ask you again do you worship Jesus?

I received Jesus as my Lord and Savior in August of 1937 while I was in High School!  Now your one and only irrelevant question has been answered and it is your turn to either prove the Scriptural description of God below is false in any way, or the Trinity you believe in is, that it refutes!

The following reasons are why the Trinity is false and cannot be proven by the Scriptures!

1. God is Spirit: Jn.1:18; Rom.1:20; 2 Cor.3:17-18; Col.1:15; 1 Tim.1:17; 1 Tim.6:16 Heb.11.27 and 1 Jn.4:12.2.

God is Holy: Lev.11:44-45; Lev.19:2; Isa.43:3; Jos.24:19; 1 Sam.2:2; Job 6:10; Ps.99:3 and 1 Pet.1:15-16.3.

According to the above, there is no option to the Scriptural fact, God is the Holy Spirit and Father of Jesus, according to Mt.1:20 and Lk.1:35.4 and all of the above Scriptures!

The origin of the pre-incarnate spirit of the person who later became Jesus, the only begotten Son of God, was brought forth by the Father [Who is the Holy Spirit according to the Scriptures] in Pr.8:22-36, before the world began, the firstborn over all creation, according to Col.1:15. Fulfilling Ps.2:7 and Acts 13:33.

Therefore, as the above Scriptures prove, there is no option to the fact the Holy Spirit is the Father of Jesus!5. As recorded in 3. above, the Scriptures describe God to be the Holy Spirit AND Father, ONE person, NOT TWO!

As documented in 4. above, the Father and the Son are TWO SEPARATE ENTITIES, NOT ONE! Confirmed in Mt.1:20 and in Lk.1:35.

Why is the trinitarian view false? From the beginning, the formula for their views come from belief the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit formulate a monogamous Godhead. However, the Scriptures fully refute any such theory and describe God to be the Holy Spirit and Father of Jesus!

The term Father, is nothing more than His title. The very same one all men receive when they produce children of their own. It never constitutes making two persons out of the individual who is called father, as is the case with our one and only God the Holy Spirit, who produced His one and only begotten Son of God, Jesus Christ by the virgin Mary.

Shocking trinitarian admissions:  http://www.trumpetcallbooks.com/trinity_truth.html

Origin and development of the doctrine of the Trinity:
http://www.heraldmag.org/olb/contents/doctrine/the%20origin%20of%20the%20trinity.htm

http://hungertruth.com/uploads/Augustine_s_Vacillation_Between_Heretical_Explanations_of_the_Trinity_Revised.pdf

And there is much, much more if the above is not sufficient enough to more than prove the Trinity is false!  You are the one who is worshipping a doctrine Jesus, His disciples, not the Bible teach!  It is a heresy!  As a former Trinitarian for 45 years, I know what I have been taught from the Scriptures - do you?

Quasar

« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 04:42:43 PM by Quasar »
"I am the way and the truth and the life.  No one comes to the Father except by me."  Jn.14:6.

ads

Recent

Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

me again

October 09, 2014, 02:15:06 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."
Forgiveness is available until we get to eternity and then our eternal fate is sealed. Right now, people are free to sin and repent; but there is no forgiveness of sin for the damned in hell.

Stan

October 05, 2014, 10:24:53 AM
"If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?"

Stan

May 03, 2014, 01:12:35 PM
Lots of visitors..  easy to join,  easy to post...  come make some friends..  Play nice with others.

The Crusader

February 26, 2014, 04:30:18 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."

The Crusader

December 23, 2013, 09:38:53 AM
JUST A THINK ABOUT IT: Will you embrace the full meaning of Christmas? Jesus didn't die just so you could go to heaven. He came to give you life - His life; an abundant life free from guilt, condemnation, and slavery to both sins and religion. He came to bring a grace revolution to the world and tha

Show 50 latest

Our Amazon Store

Unique visitors since Dec 1, 2012

Flag Counter