406 Guests, 1 User

Author Topic: ===> What do I have to do to go to heaven?  (Read 1895 times)

Offline The Crusader

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
===> What do I have to do to go to heaven?
« on: February 24, 2013, 10:21:11 AM »

God isn’t waiting to judge you. God isn’t waiting to condemn you. He’s waiting to receive you with mercy, with love, with open arms, and forgive all your sins.

What must you do to be saved? Believe Jesus, the son of God, died on the cross for theforgiveness of your sins and rose from the tomb to save you...plus nothing elses added or taken away from this gospel message. Do it now while the opportuniy is fresh on your mind. It's faith alone...in Christ alone!
"...to make all men see"(Ephesians 3:9)

We don't change God's message -- His message changes us.

Offline saved

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • http://www.gerald285.com
Re: ===> What do I have to do to go to heaven?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 10:51:03 AM »

God isn’t waiting to judge you. God isn’t waiting to condemn you. He’s waiting to receive you with mercy, with love, with open arms, and forgive all your sins.

What must you do to be saved? Believe Jesus, the son of God, died on the cross for theforgiveness of your sins and rose from the tomb to save you...plus nothing elses added or taken away from this gospel message. Do it now while the opportuniy is fresh on your mind. It's faith alone...in Christ alone!

Repentance toward God and faith toward the Lord Jesus Christ. Nothing more and nothing less.
Isaiah 48:18,Oh that you had paid attention to my commandments! Then your peace would have been like a river, and your righteousness like the waves of the sea.

Offline The Crusader

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 01:18:29 PM »
Repentance toward God and faith toward the Lord Jesus Christ. Nothing more and nothing less.

1 Corinthians 1:18
King James Version (KJV)
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Offline saved

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2013, 01:25:55 PM »
King James Version (KJV)
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Acts 20:21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.
Isaiah 48:18,Oh that you had paid attention to my commandments! Then your peace would have been like a river, and your righteousness like the waves of the sea.

Offline The Crusader

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 06:53:41 PM »
CHRIST DIED FOR OUR SINS: that's what he went to the cross for; he paid for all your sins; so why do you keep confessing and asking for forgiveness, as if you are not already forgiven? Do you want Christ to crawl back up on the cross again? Christ has no more blood to shed for you, he did it once and it was enough!

Offline saved

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2013, 07:32:57 PM »
CHRIST DIED FOR OUR SINS: that's what he went to the cross for; he paid for all your sins; so why do you keep confessing and asking for forgiveness, as if you are not already forgiven? Do you want Christ to crawl back up on the cross again? Christ has no more blood to shed for you, he did it once and it was enough!
You are babbling again.

Offline The Crusader

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2013, 08:18:59 PM »
You are babbling again.

When the Body of Christ is caught up to meet the Lord in the air, the gospel of the grace of God leaves with it. It could happen at anytime or you could die before then. Either way, you have not been guaranteed your next breath, minute or hour here on earth. Have you trusted the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation believing that Christ died for YOUR sins, was buried and rose again the third day?

Offline saved

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2013, 10:18:48 PM »
When the Body of Christ is caught up to meet the Lord in the air, the gospel of the grace of God leaves with it. It could happen at anytime or you could die before then. Either way, you have not been guaranteed your next breath, minute or hour here on earth. Have you trusted the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation believing that Christ died for YOUR sins, was buried and rose again the third day?

There is no trusting without repentance.
There are several words translated repent or repentance. However the Greek word "metanoia" means to change directions. It would mirror when the military is marching and they are told "about face." Man is born running from God and we are told to repent. Repentance is not 50%, 75%, or 99%. It is 100% or it is not repentance. The change of mind is the choice to turn to God to get right with Him what ever way He says and He says to take that heart and place it on His Son which is faith. That is why Paul says "repentance toward God." You are claiming just believe the facts about Jesus, but that will condemn people if they do not repent. It takes repentance and faith to be saved.
Are you ready to admit that men must repent to be saved?
Read the following link and apply it to God
http://www.metanoia.org/light.htm
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 10:30:05 PM by saved »

Offline The Crusader

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2013, 10:31:32 PM »
There is no trusting without repentance.
There are several words translated repent or repentance. However the Greek word "metanoia" means to change directions. It would mirror when the military is marching and they are told "about face." Man is born running from God and we are told to repent. Repentance is not 50%, 75%, or 99%. It is 100% or it is not repentance. The change of mind is the choice to turn to God to get right with Him what ever way He says and He says to take that heart and place it on His Son which is faith. That is why Paul says "repentance toward God." You are claiming just believe the facts about Jesus, but that will condemn people if they do not repent. It takes repentance and faith to be saved.
Are you ready to admit that men must repent to be saved?
Read the following link and apply it to God
http://www.metanoia.org/light.htm

"Repentance toward God" for the Jews who rejected their messiah and condemned Him to death, "faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ" in believing that He died for our sins, was buried, and was raised from the dead. Remember that Acts is a "transitional" book!

Offline saved

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2013, 10:40:46 PM »
"Repentance toward God" for the Jews who rejected their messiah and condemned Him to death, "faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ" in believing that He died for our sins, was buried, and was raised from the dead. Remember that Acts is a "transitional" book!

But that is not what the passage says. In acts 20:21 it says the same repentance is for both Jews and Greeks.
Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

Offline The Crusader

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2013, 10:42:27 PM »
But that is not what the passage says. In acts 20:21 it says the same repentance is for both Jews and Greeks.
Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

You need a lot of help bro

Offline saved

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2013, 10:46:19 PM »
You need a lot of help bro
I need help? It is you who is denying scripture not me. Salvation takes repentance toward God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (Acts 20:21).

Offline The Crusader

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2013, 03:52:23 PM »
I need help? It is you who is denying scripture not me. Salvation takes repentance toward God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (Acts 20:21).

King James Version (KJV)

Offline saved

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2013, 05:17:19 PM »
King James Version (KJV)

So then you agree that we have to repent to be saved and repentance is 100%, correct?

Offline The Crusader

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2013, 06:08:05 PM »
I do know this...Mankind prefer the watered down Gospel..They want the emotional..for the moment feel good..Then after that passes ..what next.....Man is depraved today...Believing another Gospel..They do not want Christs Provision Alone..The want Faith Plus works...They want to be in charge of what the Believe he requires today(Its all about I will, I will, I will..They want to perform, they want to feel they have earned their position..They will not Trust Christ Alone..It is a sad sad day..

ads

Recent

Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

me again

October 09, 2014, 02:15:06 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."
Forgiveness is available until we get to eternity and then our eternal fate is sealed. Right now, people are free to sin and repent; but there is no forgiveness of sin for the damned in hell.

Stan

October 05, 2014, 10:24:53 AM
"If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?"

Stan

May 03, 2014, 01:12:35 PM
Lots of visitors..  easy to join,  easy to post...  come make some friends..  Play nice with others.

The Crusader

February 26, 2014, 04:30:18 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."

The Crusader

December 23, 2013, 09:38:53 AM
JUST A THINK ABOUT IT: Will you embrace the full meaning of Christmas? Jesus didn't die just so you could go to heaven. He came to give you life - His life; an abundant life free from guilt, condemnation, and slavery to both sins and religion. He came to bring a grace revolution to the world and tha

Show 50 latest

Our Amazon Store

Unique visitors since Dec 1, 2012

Flag Counter