382 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: A conversation I never want to have...  (Read 922 times)

Offline The Crusader

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
A conversation I never want to have...
« on: April 09, 2013, 07:02:04 PM »

A conversation I never want to have.

Please forgive me for not having shared the gospel of salvation with you when I had the chance. I was concerned you might not like me or think me a nut of some kind. So pride held me back.

Now that you are here at the great white Throne judgment and I see your end I wish I had cared enough to risk what you may have thought of me and had told you the good news... that Christ died for our sins.

But it is too late now and here you stand bearing your own sins and works before the judgment and I can only look on now in horror.

Will you forgive me please?
"...to make all men see"(Ephesians 3:9)

We don't change God's message -- His message changes us.

Offline saved

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • http://www.gerald285.com
Re: A conversation I never want to have...
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 10:25:03 PM »

A conversation I never want to have.

Please forgive me for not having shared the gospel of salvation with you when I had the chance. I was concerned you might not like me or think me a nut of some kind. So pride held me back.

Now that you are here at the great white Throne judgment and I see your end I wish I had cared enough to risk what you may have thought of me and had told you the good news... that Christ died for our sins.

But it is too late now and here you stand bearing your own sins and works before the judgment and I can only look on now in horror.

Will you forgive me please?

Then share the whole truth and let them know they have to repent.
Acts 20:21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.
Isaiah 48:18,Oh that you had paid attention to my commandments! Then your peace would have been like a river, and your righteousness like the waves of the sea.

Offline The Crusader

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 09:49:23 PM »
SAVED: The greatest enemy to human souls is the self-righteous spirit which makes men look to themselves for salvation.

Offline saved

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2013, 10:29:46 PM »
SAVED: The greatest enemy to human souls is the self-righteous spirit which makes men look to themselves for salvation.
No, the greatest enemy is false prophets which you are one who goes out and makes men twice the sons of hell by teaching people do not need to repent to be saved. No repentance no salvation.
Luke 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
Acts 20:21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.
Acts 26:19,20 Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:
But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and [then] to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 10:43:33 PM by saved »
Isaiah 48:18,Oh that you had paid attention to my commandments! Then your peace would have been like a river, and your righteousness like the waves of the sea.

Offline The Crusader

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 01:12:00 PM »
No, the greatest enemy is false prophets which you are one who goes out and makes men twice the sons of hell by teaching people do not need to repent to be saved. No repentance no salvation.
Luke 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
Acts 26:19,20 Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:
But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and [then] to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

1 Corinthians 1:18
King James Version (KJV)
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Offline saved

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2013, 01:28:30 PM »

ads

Recent

Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

me again

October 09, 2014, 02:15:06 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."
Forgiveness is available until we get to eternity and then our eternal fate is sealed. Right now, people are free to sin and repent; but there is no forgiveness of sin for the damned in hell.

Stan

October 05, 2014, 10:24:53 AM
"If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?"

Stan

May 03, 2014, 01:12:35 PM
Lots of visitors..  easy to join,  easy to post...  come make some friends..  Play nice with others.

The Crusader

February 26, 2014, 04:30:18 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."

The Crusader

December 23, 2013, 09:38:53 AM
JUST A THINK ABOUT IT: Will you embrace the full meaning of Christmas? Jesus didn't die just so you could go to heaven. He came to give you life - His life; an abundant life free from guilt, condemnation, and slavery to both sins and religion. He came to bring a grace revolution to the world and tha

Show 50 latest

Our Amazon Store

Unique visitors since Dec 1, 2012

Flag Counter