614 Guests, 1 User

Author Topic: IMPORTANT INFO...  (Read 7561 times)

Offline The Crusader

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
IMPORTANT INFO...
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2013, 10:24:10 PM »
Sometimes you can get the man out of the religion but getting the religion out of the man is a very very different matter.
 Once one's identity becomes structured in performance, whether conduct, or faith, or doctrine, anything that threatens that performance Identity and performance based belief system is seen in terms that actually rival that of self preservation.
"...to make all men see"(Ephesians 3:9)

We don't change God's message -- His message changes us.

Offline Zaph

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • http://
Re: IMPORTANT INFO...
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2013, 09:03:18 PM »
Nothing wrong with having religion so long as it's based in a personal saving relationship with God.

Offline The Crusader

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
IMPORTANT INFO...
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2013, 02:05:54 PM »
YEP, Interesting to read how early Christians were despised for being kind and loving to sinners and today's Christians are despised for hating sinners.

Offline The Crusader

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
IMPORTANT INFO...
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2013, 02:27:59 PM »
THOUGHT FOR TODAY: Pushing your truth on others before you can show them you really love them, may not be as productive as you thought.

Offline The Crusader

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
IMPORTANT INFO...
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2013, 10:11:09 AM »
Remember, what's in your heart will determine what's on your lips. If the truth of God is in your heart, then the Word of God will be on your lips.

Offline The Crusader

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
IMPORTANT INFO...
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2013, 04:51:58 PM »
I'm convinced that the majority of Christians only know how to love those who agree with what they believe...

Offline The Crusader

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
IMPORTANT INFO...
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2013, 02:05:13 PM »
Understand your heart, know whether you are clinging to Christ or defending man-made doctrine

Offline The Crusader

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
IMPORTANT INFO...
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2013, 06:34:11 PM »
The bible in itself isn't the problem, it's the 40,000 different denominations that interpret it.

Offline The Crusader

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
IMPORTANT INFO...
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2013, 12:20:53 PM »
I don't believe in greasy grace, cheap grace, or hyper grace. I believe it's all Amazing Grace.

Offline The Crusader

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
IMPORTANT INFO...
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2013, 08:33:50 PM »
You don't need to see the way if you follow the one that is the Way.

Offline The Crusader

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
IMPORTANT INFO...
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2013, 05:33:35 PM »
Look! No More Water Baptism! ...

1 Corinthians 1:17. For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

1Corinthians. 11:1. Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

We must not forget, our baptism is without water, it is silent, it is performed by the Holy Spirit, at the moment of salvation, we are all baptized into the body of Christ. This is the ONE Baptism spoken of in Ephesians 4:5 and 1 Cori.12:13.

1 Corinthians 12:13. For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Ephesians 4:5. One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

Some folks remind us that Paul baptize some, and that is very true. But, he stopped when the Lord Jesus showed him it was unnecessary. Paul's helpers did not baptize in his place as some folks would have you believe, because water baptism is not for the body of Christ.

The reason being, our sins are washed in the blood of Jesus Christ, not in the waters of baptism; the waters of baptism can not wash away sin for today. We are Ambassadors for Christ. But we are not the nation of Israel, nor are we that Royal Priesthood. We must not claim promises made to the fathers, frankly because we are not Jews.

Offline The Crusader

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
IMPORTANT INFO...
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2013, 08:38:28 PM »

I marvel that ye are so soon removed from Him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

I do not frustrate the grace of God; for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

{Galatians 1:6 to 12 - Galatians 2:21 - Galatians 5:4}.

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them - {Romans 16:17}.

For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple - {Romans 16:18}.

Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine - {2 Timothy 4:2}.

These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee - {Titus 2:15}.

Offline The Crusader

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
IMPORTANT INFO...
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2013, 07:12:40 AM »

Let us be logical, for once....Considering that our Creator God had to send His own Son who had to die on a cross and shed His blood so that sinners by believing in His perfect work of salvation could be saved, WHAT CAN WE ADD or SUBTRACT to that?
 Don't you think that adding OUR WORKS is offensive? This business of adding and subtracting from His Word is truly satanic....people, we are DEALING WITH GOD, not with some silly man! Here comes The Pope and tells you to follow him, then comes the Rabbi and says, follow me, then comes the Pentecostal / Baptist /Calvinist/Arminian/Methodist/ ist..ist whatever and say follow me ..me...me...then comes the zealous "born again" that says follow Jesus, then comes the Buddist, the Muslim, the Orthodox, the paradox, the bulldox...common people, let us be logical, for once, and realistic too....WE ARE SINNERS,WE SIN,WE ARE NATURAL ENEMIES OF GOD, we are DOOMED....so you worry about the war, the bomb, the money, whatever and you do not stop and think and WORRY:"WHERE WILL I GO WHEN I DIE ?????" because soon this life of yours it is OVER....you better make up your mind NOW,QUICK and see that GOD has fixed this problem for YOU and ME TOO! GET THE KJV HOLY BIBLE ,go to 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 BELIEVE that JESUS DIED for your transgressions, was buried for the wages of sin, death,WAS RISEN for our FORGIVENESS/JUSTIFICATION and HE CALLS US TO BELIEVE THIS GOSPEL and BE SAVED NOW, so say good bye to RELIGION and GET THE FAITH!1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Offline The Crusader

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
IMPORTANT INFO...
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2013, 09:16:52 PM »
Pulpit Pimp: A minister that take the Bible out of context intentionally to convince the congregation they CAN'T be blessed unless they give money to HIS ministry!

Offline The Crusader

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
IMPORTANT INFO...
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2013, 07:33:19 PM »
"If a religious, denominational preacher or teacher tells you that you need to keep the commandments, be water baptized, walk the isle, turn over a new leaf, confess your sins, repent of your sins, pay a tithe, rededicate your life, do your part, eat a wafer, pray to Mary, endure to the end, or otherwise to be saved and/or to stay saved or to please God, he is a LIAR who is frustrating the grace of God! He is adding requirements that God does NOT require of you!

God through the faith and finished work of Jesus Christ did ALL of the work necessary to save you and keep you saved! Trust the Lord believing the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4) and God will save you and seal you!

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:"

ads

Recent

Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

me again

October 09, 2014, 02:15:06 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."
Forgiveness is available until we get to eternity and then our eternal fate is sealed. Right now, people are free to sin and repent; but there is no forgiveness of sin for the damned in hell.

Stan

October 05, 2014, 10:24:53 AM
"If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?"

Stan

May 03, 2014, 01:12:35 PM
Lots of visitors..  easy to join,  easy to post...  come make some friends..  Play nice with others.

The Crusader

February 26, 2014, 04:30:18 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."

The Crusader

December 23, 2013, 09:38:53 AM
JUST A THINK ABOUT IT: Will you embrace the full meaning of Christmas? Jesus didn't die just so you could go to heaven. He came to give you life - His life; an abundant life free from guilt, condemnation, and slavery to both sins and religion. He came to bring a grace revolution to the world and tha

Show 50 latest

Our Amazon Store

Unique visitors since Dec 1, 2012

Flag Counter