371 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: 1 or 2 demonaics in the tombs?  (Read 5015 times)

Offline Quasar

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
Re: 1 or 2 demonaics in the tombs?
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2013, 04:09:46 PM »
Sorry Me again, I did not mean to imply that you were looking for problems. However, some people seem to love to point stuff like this out. I once was talking to a pastor who asked me if I was aware of all the so-called-issues in the Bible that critics like to point out. I said.. No.   He said... good and I won't point them out to you either.

Nothing wrong with having a good honest discussion over an honest question. However, some questions are not so honest but designed to cause doubt and confusion (and I'm not talking about you).

We need to be careful not to injure those who are weak in the faith.

Then why is this issue one that you find to be one that is important enough to argue over?

Quasar
"I am the way and the truth and the life.  No one comes to the Father except by me."  Jn.14:6.

Offline Zaph

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • http://
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2013, 07:01:11 PM »
I didn't know that I was. I just stated my belief and wasn't even dogmatic over it. I just happen to think it's dangerous to purposely point out these so-called "problems" when no one is asking because you don't know where the faith and mind of another is.

By-the-way... I wasn't talking about you either when I wrote that note.

Offline Quasar

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2013, 01:14:31 PM »
Your reply was not to just one person, but to the general expositor of various issues in which you firmly expressed your views.  This is a public forum and open to all members to express their views, so you received a response from me over it.

Quasar
"I am the way and the truth and the life.  No one comes to the Father except by me."  Jn.14:6.

ads

Recent

Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

me again

October 09, 2014, 02:15:06 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."
Forgiveness is available until we get to eternity and then our eternal fate is sealed. Right now, people are free to sin and repent; but there is no forgiveness of sin for the damned in hell.

Stan

October 05, 2014, 10:24:53 AM
"If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?"

Stan

May 03, 2014, 01:12:35 PM
Lots of visitors..  easy to join,  easy to post...  come make some friends..  Play nice with others.

The Crusader

February 26, 2014, 04:30:18 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."

The Crusader

December 23, 2013, 09:38:53 AM
JUST A THINK ABOUT IT: Will you embrace the full meaning of Christmas? Jesus didn't die just so you could go to heaven. He came to give you life - His life; an abundant life free from guilt, condemnation, and slavery to both sins and religion. He came to bring a grace revolution to the world and tha

Show 50 latest

Our Amazon Store

Unique visitors since Dec 1, 2012

Flag Counter