379 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: The two job applicants  (Read 1107 times)

Offline Quasar

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
The two job applicants
« on: September 21, 2013, 09:22:37 AM »
Two young engineers applied for a single position at a computer company. They both had the same qualifications.

In order to determine which individual to hire, the applicants were asked to take a test by the Department manager.Upon completion of the test, both men missed only one of the questions.

The manager went to the first applicant and said, “Thank you for your interest, but we’ve decided to give the job to the other applicant."

“And why would you be doing that? We both got 9 questions correct,” asked the rejected applicant."

“We have based our decision not on the correct answers, but on the question you missed,” said the Department manager."

“And just how would one incorrect answer be better than the other?” the rejected applicant inquired."

“Simple,” said the Department manager, “Your fellow applicant put down on question #5, ‘I don’t know.’ You put down, ‘Neither do I.’”

« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 09:25:25 AM by Quasar »
"I am the way and the truth and the life.  No one comes to the Father except by me."  Jn.14:6.

ads

Recent

Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

me again

October 09, 2014, 02:15:06 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."
Forgiveness is available until we get to eternity and then our eternal fate is sealed. Right now, people are free to sin and repent; but there is no forgiveness of sin for the damned in hell.

Stan

October 05, 2014, 10:24:53 AM
"If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?"

Stan

May 03, 2014, 01:12:35 PM
Lots of visitors..  easy to join,  easy to post...  come make some friends..  Play nice with others.

The Crusader

February 26, 2014, 04:30:18 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."

The Crusader

December 23, 2013, 09:38:53 AM
JUST A THINK ABOUT IT: Will you embrace the full meaning of Christmas? Jesus didn't die just so you could go to heaven. He came to give you life - His life; an abundant life free from guilt, condemnation, and slavery to both sins and religion. He came to bring a grace revolution to the world and tha

Show 50 latest

Our Amazon Store

Unique visitors since Dec 1, 2012

Flag Counter