451 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: THINK YOU CAN LOSE YOUR SALVATION?  (Read 1930 times)

Offline The Crusader

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
THINK YOU CAN LOSE YOUR SALVATION?
« on: October 03, 2013, 11:01:46 AM »

You CAN NOT under any circumstance, LOSE your salvation.

Losing your salvation is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE.

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now NO CONDEMNATION to them which are IN CHRIST JESUS, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

In order to be IN CHRIST JESUS, one has to BELIEVE the GOSPEL:

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you THE GOSPEL which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 BY WHICH ALSO YE ARE SAVED, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, UNLESS YE HAVE BELIEVED IN VAIN.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that CHRIST DIED FOR OUR SINS according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that HE WAS BURIED, AND ROSE AGAIN THE THIRD DAY according to the scriptures:

The MOMENT you BELIEVE the gospel you will be BAPTIZED by the holy Spirit into Jesus Christ BODY:

1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are WE ALL BAPTIZED INTO ONE BODY, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Through this "spiritual baptism" that takes place upon the moment of belief, we now become MEMBERS of the BODY OF CHRIST, which is THE CHURCH:

1 Corinthians 12:27 Now YE ARE THE BODY OF CHRIST, and members in particular.

Ephesians 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

The HOLY SPIRIT comes along and does something to sorta "seal the deal"

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, YE WERE SEALED WITH THAT HOLY SPIRIT OF PROMISE,

1. You heard the word of truth, THE GOSPEL OF YOUR SALVATION 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.

2. You either BELIEVE 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 or you DO NOT BELIEVE 1 Corinthians 15:3-4.

3. Those that BELIEVE 1 Corinthians 15:1-4, are BAPTIZED by the SPIRIT into Jesus Christ BODY, which is THE CHURCH, and you are then SEALED by the HOLY SPIRIT that BAPTIZED you into HIS BODY.

This is how you become "IN CHRIST JESUS" of Romans 8:1

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are IN CHRIST JESUS, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

IF you are IN CHRIST JESUS, there is ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY...........NO CONDEMNATION.

The reason there is NO CONDEMNATION is because of you being SEALED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby YE ARE SEALED UNTO THE DAY OF REDEMPTION.

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, HAVING THIS SEAL, THE LORD KNOWETH THEM THAT ARE HIS. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

GOD HIS THE HOLY SPIRIT THAT SEALS US:

2 Corinthians 1:21 Now he which stablisheth us with you IN CHRIST, and hath anointed us, is God;

2 Corinthians 1:22 Who HATH ALSO SEALED US, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.

It is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to LOSE YOUR SALVATION!

If you BELIEVE that you can somehow lose your salvation, then you are struggling with a sin issue. You feel that because of sin in your life, God will condemn you. What you fail to realize is the SIN ISSUE was settled 2000 years ago at Calvary. There is NOT ONE SIN being held to you today, ALL SINS were FORGIVEN at Calvary.
"...to make all men see"(Ephesians 3:9)

We don't change God's message -- His message changes us.

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • http://theologyreview.com/
Re: THINK YOU CAN LOSE YOUR SALVATION?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 10:11:50 AM »
#1: What you're saying is that God knows who will enter heaven -- and who will not.

#2: There are those who will not enter heaven, but nonetheless, while they were here on earth, some of them tasted His goodness i.e. they may have been baptized and were on church rolls or may have worked as clergy.

#3: The question then becomes: Who can be certain of their salvation, unless the Holy Spirit specifically revealed to them that they are saved? Refer back to point #2.
"So then, stand firm and hold to the traditions :o which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter" (2 Thessalonians 2:15).

Offline Stan

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Friend of Sinners
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • http://www.theologyreview.com
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 05:18:41 PM »
I like this promise

but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

http://biblehub.com/matthew/24-13.htm

Just sayin'
Courage

Stan

http://www.theologyreview.com

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things. Philippian

Offline The Crusader

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 01:43:53 PM »
Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
 21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
"...to make all men see"(Ephesians 3:9)

We don't change God's message -- His message changes us.

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 12:37:27 PM »

You CAN NOT under any circumstance, LOSE your salvation.

Losing your salvation is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE.

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now NO CONDEMNATION to them which are IN CHRIST JESUS, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

1. God knows the beginning from the end.
2. God knows who is going to hell.
3. If they are going to hell, then they never had salvation to lose.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 12:39:35 PM by me again »
"So then, stand firm and hold to the traditions :o which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter" (2 Thessalonians 2:15).

Offline Quasar

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2013, 11:50:22 AM »

1. God knows the beginning from the end.
2. God knows who is going to hell.
3. If they are going to hell, then they never had salvation to lose.

Good points that remind me of the Sower in Mt.13:3.0 and insufficient faith in Heb.4:2-5.  Never obtained their salvation in the first place.

Quasar

"I am the way and the truth and the life.  No one comes to the Father except by me."  Jn.14:6.

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2013, 12:14:39 PM »
Good points that remind me of the Sower in Mt.13:3.0 and insufficient faith in Heb.4:2-5.  Never obtained their salvation in the first place.

But they did "taste" of it. (Heb. 6:4-6)

ads

Recent

Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

me again

October 09, 2014, 02:15:06 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."
Forgiveness is available until we get to eternity and then our eternal fate is sealed. Right now, people are free to sin and repent; but there is no forgiveness of sin for the damned in hell.

Stan

October 05, 2014, 10:24:53 AM
"If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?"

Stan

May 03, 2014, 01:12:35 PM
Lots of visitors..  easy to join,  easy to post...  come make some friends..  Play nice with others.

The Crusader

February 26, 2014, 04:30:18 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."

The Crusader

December 23, 2013, 09:38:53 AM
JUST A THINK ABOUT IT: Will you embrace the full meaning of Christmas? Jesus didn't die just so you could go to heaven. He came to give you life - His life; an abundant life free from guilt, condemnation, and slavery to both sins and religion. He came to bring a grace revolution to the world and tha

Show 50 latest

Our Amazon Store

Unique visitors since Dec 1, 2012

Flag Counter