463 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: HAVE YOU BELIEVED ANOTHER GOSPEL!  (Read 917 times)

Offline The Crusader

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
HAVE YOU BELIEVED ANOTHER GOSPEL!
« on: October 12, 2013, 01:26:43 PM »
HAVE YOU BELIEVED ANOTHER GOSPEL!

Have you believed 'another gospel?' Have you believed in a gospel in which Jesus Christ does not save you completely and forever? Have you believed in a gospel that teaches you that Jesus saves you, but you have to be baptized, you have to become a member of a certain church, you have to keep every sin confessed, or if you commit a sin after you are saved, then you lose your salvation? THEN YOU HAVE BELIEVED ANOTHER GOSPEL, MY FRIEND, AND POSSIBLY IN VAIN [without effecting salvation!]

Paul said: ”But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed(Damnation!) --Galatians 1:8

The apostle Paul wrote a whole book, Galatians, that dealt with this very thing, saying, if these things are true, “…then Christ is dead in vain” … “Christ is become of no effect unto you…” “You have believed in vain.” --Gal. 2:21, 5:4; I Cor. 15:2

Friend, God wants you to understand the one true gospel. He wants you to know the gospel that teaches Jesus Christ alone can save you and save you completely and save you forever.

Paul wrote: “For I am not ashamed of *the gospel of Christ*: for it is the power of God *unto salvation* to every one that *believeth*;...” --Romans 1:16

The one true gospel (good news) is that Jesus alone does the saving. This is why Paul in I Cor. 15:1-4 says, “…I declare unto the gospel … that Christ dies for our sins according to the scriptures; and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:” Do you see baptism in this gospel? Do you see membership in a certain church? Do you see keeping every sin confessed up? Do you see keeping from ever sinning again? No! Why? Because the Bible teaches that salvation is in what Jesus Christ alone did for us, not what we do in any measure!

Again, listen to the Word of God! “…by his own blood he entered into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption [for us] … By the which will we are sanctified [through] the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all … For by one offering [he] hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified … Neither is there salvation in any other … for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified … For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that {not of yourselves} it is the gift of God: not of works …” --Heb. 9:12, 10:10, 14; Acts 4:12; Gal. 2:16; Eph. 2:8, 9

One is only truly saved when they come to the place where they *completely* quit trusting in themselves to get to Heaven and *completely* transfer all their trust for salvation to Jesus Christ on the basis of His work alone.

Jesus shed His precious blood, died on a cross, was buried, and rose again 3 days later to save you and offers salvation as a gift to all who will "believe." And of course "to believe" is the conviction that something is true that we rely-on or trust-in and not mere intellectual understanding.

Will you trust in Jesus and what he did to save you now?
"...to make all men see"(Ephesians 3:9)

We don't change God's message -- His message changes us.

ads

Recent

Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

me again

October 09, 2014, 02:15:06 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."
Forgiveness is available until we get to eternity and then our eternal fate is sealed. Right now, people are free to sin and repent; but there is no forgiveness of sin for the damned in hell.

Stan

October 05, 2014, 10:24:53 AM
"If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?"

Stan

May 03, 2014, 01:12:35 PM
Lots of visitors..  easy to join,  easy to post...  come make some friends..  Play nice with others.

The Crusader

February 26, 2014, 04:30:18 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."

The Crusader

December 23, 2013, 09:38:53 AM
JUST A THINK ABOUT IT: Will you embrace the full meaning of Christmas? Jesus didn't die just so you could go to heaven. He came to give you life - His life; an abundant life free from guilt, condemnation, and slavery to both sins and religion. He came to bring a grace revolution to the world and tha

Show 50 latest

Our Amazon Store

Unique visitors since Dec 1, 2012

Flag Counter