458 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: ✞ Are Billions Going to Hell?  (Read 1125 times)

Offline The Crusader

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
✞ Are Billions Going to Hell?
« on: October 18, 2013, 07:35:15 PM »

Are Billions Going to Hell?

There are an estimated 7 billion people in the world. In the U.S., women live longer—81 years on average, 76 for men is the average life expectancy. Visit a cemetery sometime and you’ll be surprised how many people have died at a much younger age. 151,600 people die 'each day on average. Think about this for just a moment...is it even remotely possible you may be one of them?

There are roughly 4,200 religions in the world today. Countless billions of people are trusting in their *religion* to save them instead of the Lord Jesus Christ. Surely, nine out of ten people in this wicked world are bound for a Godless, eternal hell because they have rejected the Lord Jesus and his sacrifice for mankind to save them. Is Jesus the only way to God? I will allow Jesus himself to answer this question for you.

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: *no man* cometh unto the Father, but by me". --John 14:6

We all must die and it’s guaranteed that were not going to escape death less Jesus returns for the church, the saved, from the punishment of hell! It’s only a matter OF TIME!

Salvation is *NOT* found in any religion, but in a person—Jesus Christ! Are YOU ready to die and meet your maker today? Do you want to be ready? Jesus will not force himself on you. But he will save you no matter what you have done. Remember Jesus himself said no one comes to God but by him.

If you've never trusted in Jesus as you personal Savior, please do so now. Please understand this from the Bible—all one's good deeds, clean living, keeping of God's commandments, water baptism, church membership, holy communion, penance, confirmation and praying are A ROAD TO HELL *if* you placed any trust in them to save you. It’s FAITH alone in Christ alone.

Ephesians 2:8
 "For by grace are ye saved through *faith*; and that not of yourselves: it is the *gift of God*:"

To be saved, place your *faith* in Jesus, that he died to pay your sin debt in full, was buried and rose from the dead to give you the gift of eternal life. This is what is required to receive salvation.

1 Cor. 15:3,4
 3. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that *Christ died for our sins* according to the scriptures;
 4. And that *he was buried*, and that *he rose again* the third day according to the scriptures: [emphasis mine]

1 Thess. 4:14
 "For if we *believe* that *Jesus died and rose again*, even so them also which sleep(died) in Jesus will God bring with him."

Note Well: “To believe” or have "faith," is to have the conviction that something is true that we rely-on or trust-in and NOT just an intellectual understanding
"...to make all men see"(Ephesians 3:9)

We don't change God's message -- His message changes us.

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • http://theologyreview.com/
Re: ✞ Are Billions Going to Hell?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 12:11:57 PM »
Are Billions Going to Hell?

IMO most people go to hell. The bible says that straight is the way that leads to salvation -- and few there be that find it. (Matt. 7:14)

Jesus is the only way into heaven. Even if someone who has never heard of Jesus goes to heaven -- it is still through Jesus.
"So then, stand firm and hold to the traditions :o which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter" (2 Thessalonians 2:15).

ads

Recent

Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

me again

October 09, 2014, 02:15:06 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."
Forgiveness is available until we get to eternity and then our eternal fate is sealed. Right now, people are free to sin and repent; but there is no forgiveness of sin for the damned in hell.

Stan

October 05, 2014, 10:24:53 AM
"If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?"

Stan

May 03, 2014, 01:12:35 PM
Lots of visitors..  easy to join,  easy to post...  come make some friends..  Play nice with others.

The Crusader

February 26, 2014, 04:30:18 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."

The Crusader

December 23, 2013, 09:38:53 AM
JUST A THINK ABOUT IT: Will you embrace the full meaning of Christmas? Jesus didn't die just so you could go to heaven. He came to give you life - His life; an abundant life free from guilt, condemnation, and slavery to both sins and religion. He came to bring a grace revolution to the world and tha

Show 50 latest

Our Amazon Store

Unique visitors since Dec 1, 2012

Flag Counter