269 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Cash not accepted anymore  (Read 1554 times)

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • http://theologyreview.com/
Cash not accepted anymore
« on: December 11, 2013, 08:20:10 AM »
While flying to Chicago, the flight attendants were selling drinks and snacks. It was announced over the loudspeaker, "No cash accepted anymore."  :o

Only electronic currency is accepted i.e. debit cards, credit cards, etc.

Someday when the Mark of the Beast is here, that's how it will be.  :o

We get closer and closer to it with each decade that goes by.
"So then, stand firm and hold to the traditions :o which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter" (2 Thessalonians 2:15).

Offline Quasar

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
Re: Cash not accepted anymore
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 08:09:29 AM »
That would seem more than likely the fact of Scriptural eschatology.  As recorded in Rev.13, no one will be able to either buy or sell unless they have the mark of the beast.

Quasar
"I am the way and the truth and the life.  No one comes to the Father except by me."  Jn.14:6.

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • http://theologyreview.com/
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 11:36:30 AM »
Honestly, who would have expected that we would reach an age where "cash is not accepted"? Seriously? Honestly? Unbelievable!!!! Yet we are fast approaching that technological flashpoint! It is happening before our very eyes!  :o

When I was a kid, cash was accepted everywhere and cash was used to pay for most things. Checks were accepted only if you could provide a drivers license and two credit cards (as proof of good credit, I guess). Today, cash is being used less and the electronic currency is being used, such as:
- direct deposit
- paying bills with online banking
- receiving bills via email
- credit cards
- debit cards

Furthermore, biometrics are being used to verify the identity of people. My blood bank now uses a fingerprint scan to verify my identity. Banks make me slide my drivers license through a card swiper to verify my identity. The airport kiosk uses credit cards to verify identity. Apple phones are introducing fingerprint technology that is built into the phones. Much more is to come. India and Nigeria are issuing government ID cards with biometric and RFID technology built into them. For more lawless governments, such as in Indonesia, financial institutions are using biometrics to identify people. Eventually, cash will be abolished globally. The U.S. government even quit printing thousand dollar bills! It is happening before our very eyes!  :o

If there comes a time when you cannot pay rent, buy gas and food, get paid direct deposit or receive social security benefits without receiving a mark in your right hand or in your forehead -- then will you accept the mark?  :(

And what global cataclysmic event will be used to sweep in this new globalized electronic financial system that will appear to "save the people"?  :-\

Will you say no?  :o
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 11:38:32 AM by me again »
"So then, stand firm and hold to the traditions :o which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter" (2 Thessalonians 2:15).

Offline John Oscar

• Bondservant of the Lord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • Whitehall Assembly
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 07:20:05 PM »
People get overly paranoid about this.

I'm not discounting the potential of this, nor that it will happen.  However, the use of biometrics by itself is not the mark.  The Mark the visual sign of giving oneself over to the worship of the antichrist and his image-

Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.  And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people.  Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.  The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.  It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.e That number is 666.
John O

ads

Recent

Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

me again

October 09, 2014, 02:15:06 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."
Forgiveness is available until we get to eternity and then our eternal fate is sealed. Right now, people are free to sin and repent; but there is no forgiveness of sin for the damned in hell.

Stan

October 05, 2014, 10:24:53 AM
"If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?"

Stan

May 03, 2014, 01:12:35 PM
Lots of visitors..  easy to join,  easy to post...  come make some friends..  Play nice with others.

The Crusader

February 26, 2014, 04:30:18 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."

The Crusader

December 23, 2013, 09:38:53 AM
JUST A THINK ABOUT IT: Will you embrace the full meaning of Christmas? Jesus didn't die just so you could go to heaven. He came to give you life - His life; an abundant life free from guilt, condemnation, and slavery to both sins and religion. He came to bring a grace revolution to the world and tha

Show 50 latest

Our Amazon Store

Unique visitors since Dec 1, 2012

Flag Counter