322 Guests, 1 User

Author Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -  (Read 4746 times)

iec0

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

Offline Stan

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Friend of Sinners
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • http://www.theologyreview.com
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 08:46:19 AM »
Are you just coping and pasting this, or are you able to have a real discussion?
Courage

Stan

http://www.theologyreview.com

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things. Philippian

Offline John Oscar

• Bondservant of the Lord
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • Whitehall Assembly
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2014, 07:47:26 PM »
I was about to delete it
John O

Offline Stan

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Friend of Sinners
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2014, 07:59:43 PM »
iec0, all religions have truisms, things that add quality of life.  There are many such things said by Krishna,  there are some things that lack. I will list two or three things here.

1- Prophecy,  it used to be thought that the book of Daniel had to be written after Christ lived. HOWEVER when the dead sea scrolls were found, and they dated a few hundred years before Christ was born, and the prophecies were very exacting..  Sometime look to understand the first few chapters of Daniel.

2- Forgiveness, while Krishna had so many things about being good, there was nothing that I found on how he showed how people could be forgiven by the creator of Heaven and Earth.

3 - Why there is pain, suffering and death.  This is the big issue of life. The Bible alone teaches the history of a revelation of why and how pain suffering and death got started, and how it is going to end.

Please understand, I am not trying to mock Krishna as so many good things were said, nor am I trying to be sarcastic with your faith.  I think we can both gain by having a meeting of the minds and discuss.

You are welcome here.
Courage

Stan

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things. Philippian

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • http://theologyreview.com/
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 10:42:59 AM »
...the Fact is that Supreme Lord Krishna exists, but we posses no such intelligence to understand him..

The Lord Jesus Christ is God in the flesh (John 1:1-4). Jesus is the way, the truth and the life; and the only way to get to heaven is through Jesus (John 14:6-9).
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 01:42:20 PM by me again »
"So then, stand firm and hold to the traditions :o which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter" (2 Thessalonians 2:15).

iec0

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2014, 10:23:29 PM »
The Lord Jesus Christ is God in the flesh (John 1:1-4). Jesus is the way, the truth and the life; and the only way to get to heaven is through Jesus (John 14:6-9).

alright god is limited or unlimited ? what is your answer ?

Offline John Oscar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • Whitehall Assembly
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2014, 07:02:17 AM »
Unlimited in power and knowledge, but limited in action by His character (i.e. God can never do that which is evil)
John O

Offline Stan

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Friend of Sinners
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2014, 07:05:52 AM »
Beofre one can answer that we need to know this

Define God
Define limited and unlimited.

Limited to what   unlimited to what?
Courage

Stan

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2014, 07:49:27 AM »
alright god is limited or unlimited ? what is your answer ?

At the burning bush 3000 years ago in the Middle East, the Lord said to Moses "I AM" (Exodus 3:14). The Lord Jesus is eternally unchanging (Hebrews 13:8 ). Jesus also said he is the "Alpha and Omega" or the beginning and the end of time (Revelation 22:13). You can know him RIGHT NOW. If you will simply ask him to come into your heart, he will enter you and will become your Lord forever (Romans 8:9). Bless you in your thoughts.  :)
"So then, stand firm and hold to the traditions :o which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter" (2 Thessalonians 2:15).

iec0

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2014, 02:02:31 PM »
Unlimited in power and knowledge, but limited in action by His character (i.e. God can never do that which is evil)

you are talking nonsense. and the answer is god is unlimited.

Then why should you limit it by one son?" even ( limited or ) Ordinary men have more than one son, and ( unlimited ) God has got only one son." Why?

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2014, 09:41:53 AM »
Then why should you limit it by one son?" even ( limited or ) Ordinary men have more than one son, and ( unlimited ) God has got only one son." Why?
Prior to the creation of men, angels were the first sons of God (Job 38:7). For humans, Adam was the first son of God (Luke 3:38) and the Lord Jesus Christ was the second Son of God (Luke 1:35). All believers in the Lord Jesus Christ are now classified as sons of God (John 1:12). So to answer your question, yes, there are many sons of God through Christ sacrifice on the cross. Salvation through the Lord Jesus Christ comes by accepting him with all your heart and confessing with your mouth that he is Lord (Romans 10:9).

Offline John Oscar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • Whitehall Assembly
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2014, 04:37:33 PM »
you are talking nonsense. and the answer is god is unlimited.

It's not nonsense at all.  You have to be very clear on what you are speaking of, as word mean something.  If we are talking about a god that can do that which is evil, then we are not talking about the Judeo-Christian God.

Which god are you speaking of sir?
John O

iec0

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2014, 07:43:20 AM »
Prior ******skip******* is Lord (Romans 10:9).

There is no philosophy. How people will...? This system, religion, was taught thousands of years, some shepherds, some fourth-class men. And now people are so much advanced in science, why they will accept it? Jesus Christ is preaching first thing, "Thou shalt not kill." That means he was preaching among the killers. So what kind of men they are? Tenth class of men. And how this tenth class man religion will be acceptable by the first class men? Now people are becoming first-class men. These things are go on, dogmas and nonsense philosophy. That will not stand. Automatically Christian religion is dead now. Nobody is going. There is no philosophy. There is no science. How it will be accepted. And they are violating, simply violating. Whatever it may be. Christ says "Thou shalt not kill." They are simply killing. How it will go on? How long you can cheat people? What is the explanation there? The first order is "Thou shalt not kill." Why they are killing?

What is the answer?

Offline John Oscar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • Whitehall Assembly
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2014, 08:14:13 AM »
Let's clarify some terms here as it seems like English is not your primary language-
Philosophy is defined as the wisdom of man.  We are talking about religious doctrine which admittedly can be pigeon-hold into a philosophy, but for the sake of this discussion, lets keep it separate for the sake of clarity.

I'm not sure where you get the idea of classes of men, unless it is the Hindu caste system which Christianity and Western Civilization does not recognize so we don't really have a common frame of reference to discuss that.  Christianity recognizes all men and women has having the same potential to receive salvation regardless of what they have done, or the "station" they were born to in life.  A person who is a murderer can be saved and then be a priest or pastor in a church, even rising to leadership within a denomination.  Paul from the bible is a great example- he was a murderer yet wrote at least 12 of the New Testament bible books.

Jesus Christ did not preach as His first message "You shall not kill".  Jesus' first message was "Repent (turn away from sin) for the Kingdom of God is here!"

Also, the word "kill" in the New Testament means "murder" which is defined as "the taking of life because of selfish desire".  If it means what you think it means- we cannot take any life for any reason, then we can't even breathe as every time we take a breath, we "kill" microbes in the air with our immune system.  We also can't eat, as that causes death of plant or animal.  The New Testament and Jesus both recognize that there are times where people have to take up arms to defend themselves in war and personal self defense, even telling his disciples to carry swords, but not to live by them (use a sword to advance His message).

Finally, the Judeo-Christian religion has stood for over 6,000 years- far longer than any other organized system of religious practice known to man.  I seriously doubt it's in any trouble today, or every will be.

Many blessings my friend
John O

Offline me again

• Bought with a price...
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2014, 09:11:15 AM »
What is the answer?

Jesus is the answer because He is God in the flesh (John 14:9b) and He is risen from the dead (Mark 16:9) and He is going to return to the earth. No man can get to God or to heaven except through Jesus (John 14:6).

ads

Recent

Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

me again

October 09, 2014, 02:15:06 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."
Forgiveness is available until we get to eternity and then our eternal fate is sealed. Right now, people are free to sin and repent; but there is no forgiveness of sin for the damned in hell.

Stan

October 05, 2014, 10:24:53 AM
"If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?"

Stan

May 03, 2014, 01:12:35 PM
Lots of visitors..  easy to join,  easy to post...  come make some friends..  Play nice with others.

The Crusader

February 26, 2014, 04:30:18 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."

The Crusader

December 23, 2013, 09:38:53 AM
JUST A THINK ABOUT IT: Will you embrace the full meaning of Christmas? Jesus didn't die just so you could go to heaven. He came to give you life - His life; an abundant life free from guilt, condemnation, and slavery to both sins and religion. He came to bring a grace revolution to the world and tha

Show 50 latest

Our Amazon Store

Unique visitors since Dec 1, 2012

Flag Counter