266 Guests, 1 User

Author Topic: Pope calls for one world government?  (Read 2280 times)

Offline saved

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • http://www.gerald285.com
Pope calls for one world government?
« on: January 01, 2004, 08:50:14 AM »
VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - The world needs a "new international order" to solve its conflicts and ensure peace, Pope John Paul said in his New Year's Day address on Thursday----

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=578&e=3&u=/nm/20040101/ts_nm/pope_dc
Isaiah 48:18,Oh that you had paid attention to my commandments! Then your peace would have been like a river, and your righteousness like the waves of the sea.

Little Lamb

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2004, 10:51:57 AM »
Dave would probably call this the Catholic Church bringing unity.

I say the end is near.  We're headed out of here.

itsjustdave1988

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2004, 04:57:48 PM »
Lamby,

How near to you suppose the end  is?  Within a decade?  Within your lifetime?  Within the next 100 years?  1000?

Offline saved

• View Profile
    • Poke This Member
    • http://www.gerald285.com
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2004, 05:51:40 PM »
Originally posted by itsjustdave1988
Lamby,

How near to you suppose the end  is?  Within a decade?  Within your lifetime?  Within the next 100 years?  1000?

The answer is most likely yes.
Isaiah 48:18,Oh that you had paid attention to my commandments! Then your peace would have been like a river, and your righteousness like the waves of the sea.

Little Lamb

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2004, 07:05:06 PM »
Originally posted by itsjustdave1988
Lamby,

Good question Dave.

Yes to all of the above.  At church last night two older women were talking about where they were going to be buried.  I'm just wondering if I should make those preparations myself and when.  It could be a waste of money if I'm raptured.

As I said, it's a good question.  Paul thought he was at the end times the way we do today.

As in the days of Noah...

Ron Lambert

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2004, 10:28:50 PM »
My guess would be within the next decade. Once the events of the final conflict begin, it could all be over within four or five years. The ground is pretty much set for the final conflict to begin. Only a couple more small steps need to be taken.

Interesting that the Pope would call for a new world order with basically one organization to bring order to a fractious world. It is obvious who he thinks the leader of that new world order should be. As soon as that world order comes into being, that will mean the final conflict has begun.

Eurogal

Our Time is Short.....
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2004, 01:14:41 PM »
......soon very soon we will see the King!

I stand fully to Ron's statements with 100% my convictions.

To best understand how I think, please read the last 8 chapters of
ThisBook.

Eurogal

Doma

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2004, 10:37:11 PM »

ads

Recent

Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

me again

October 09, 2014, 02:15:06 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."
Forgiveness is available until we get to eternity and then our eternal fate is sealed. Right now, people are free to sin and repent; but there is no forgiveness of sin for the damned in hell.

Stan

October 05, 2014, 10:24:53 AM
"If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?"

Stan

May 03, 2014, 01:12:35 PM
Lots of visitors..  easy to join,  easy to post...  come make some friends..  Play nice with others.

The Crusader

February 26, 2014, 04:30:18 PM
Religious Lie: "God only paid for sins until the next time you sin."

The Crusader

December 23, 2013, 09:38:53 AM
JUST A THINK ABOUT IT: Will you embrace the full meaning of Christmas? Jesus didn't die just so you could go to heaven. He came to give you life - His life; an abundant life free from guilt, condemnation, and slavery to both sins and religion. He came to bring a grace revolution to the world and tha

Show 50 latest

Our Amazon Store

Unique visitors since Dec 1, 2012

Flag Counter